+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Framing a Jersey

Hey guys, I know many of you are collectors. I was at the rally and got a Giants jersey signed and I'm going to framing it.

I want to know whats the average cost that it would be to frame the jersey?

Re: Framing a Jersey

If you want to get it framed professionally you are looking at around $200.

I am doing it professionally and they quoted me around $500 with a 50% off coupon.

seems pretty high. I had one done and I would say it is more like $200.

Yeah I thought it was high too...I was expecting around 300. They did work for me before that came out amazing. The original quote was over a $1000.

[quote user="Bones911"]I am doing it professionally and they quoted me around $500 with a 50% off coupon.[/quote]Sounds like they are the "PRO'S"...your getting "screwed" for that price. Time to set up a sting.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Its Michael's....

I had mine done by a memoribila shop in a mall in Atlanta. I had also checked with a totally non-sports related framing store. They were competitive, but the sports store really knew what I was after.

I have had it for several years and it has held up fine. There's a bit of glass reflection in this photo, it looks great.

[quote user="ebick"]

I had mine done by a memoribila shop in a mall in Atlanta.* I had also checked with a totally non-sports related framing store.* They were competitive, but the sports store really knew what I was after.*

I have had it for several years and it has held up fine.* There's a bit of glass reflection in this photo, it looks great.

[/quote]

That's really nice...yeah they are putting mine in a shadow box. Is that how you did yours?

Yes