+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greg Jones Proposal Super Bowl Onfield Marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=TDh1QuJ6JPY

anyone saw this? part of me is actually jealous, and the other part is happy for him. it cant get any better than that
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: Greg Jones Proposal Super Bowl Onfield Marriage

Jealous? Got a thing for dreads eh?

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Jealous? Got a thing for dreads eh?[/quote]lmao

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Jealous? Got a thing for dreads eh?[/quote]lmao[/quote]

+1

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Jealous? Got a thing for dreads eh?[/quote]

Maybe he has a thing for big ones, jealous of her maybe?

Veteran

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=TDh1QuJ6JPY

anyone saw this? part of me is actually jealous, and the other part is happy for him. it cant get any better than that
    [/quote]

Yup someone had a still shot of him down one one knee the other day. I think the curious thing about it was that his mother was also in the photo and she had quite a displeased look on her face. Not sure if the camera got a bad shot or if she is truly displeased lol. We will likely never know.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=TDh1QuJ6JPY

anyone saw this?* part of me is actually jealous, and the other part is happy for him. it cant get any better than that
    [/quote]

Yup someone had a still shot of him down one one knee the other day. I think the curious thing about it was that his mother was also in the photo and she had quite a displeased look on her face. Not sure if the camera got a bad shot or if she is truly displeased lol. We will likely never know.

[/quote]

Well if you have a still shot of someone crying they would look unhappy, regardless of whether it was tears of joy.

Veteran

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Well if you have a still shot of someone crying they would look unhappy, regardless of whether it was tears of joy.[/quote]

No way was she crying. She had quitea serious look going on. Judge for yourself:

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="jhamburg"]
    Well if you have a still shot of someone crying they would look unhappy, regardless of whether it was tears of joy.[/quote]
    No, it was his mother who wasn't crying. She looked angry. Very very angry. In all 8 pictures of the proposal.

Veteran

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="jhamburg"]
    Well if you have a still shot of someone crying they would look unhappy, regardless of whether it was tears of joy.[/quote]
    No, it was his mother who wasn't crying. She looked angry. Very very angry. In all 8 pictures of the proposal.[/quote]

Well I don't know, then. Maybe she hates white people, is that where you guys are wanting to go with this?