+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants SB 46 Jerseys

Anyone know when and where to get them. The SB 42 jersesys were nice and I got one for each of my kids. Would like to do the same this time.

Veteran

Re: Giants SB 46 Jerseys

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Anyone know when and where to get them. The SB 42 jersesys were nice and I got one for each of my kids. Would like to do the same this time.[/quote]

No offense, but you must not have tried too hard to find them. Here they are, though if you need XXL you're paying $90. Also expect a delay in shipping.

I am not a jersey expert at all but those look like knock offs. They aren't even made by Reebok. Maybe someone else with a little more knowledge on this could chime in.

Modells had them in store with the super Bowl logo on them.

For some reason this year. Reebok only made youth sizes of the white SB jerseys. The adult sizes were made by NFL Proline. I got my kids a white Cruz and a white JPP with the SB patch on the chest and I got myself a White JPP. All ordered from NFL.com/shop. Don't ask me why it was like this, but the NFL Proline Jersye was just as good as the Reebok.

These are by Reebok. They have "authentic" ones on that site to.

http://www.giants46.com/reebok-new-y...sey-p-545.html

It is all kind of odd ... you think you would be able to find them rather easily.

$110.0 for authentic. These are knock offs.

[quote user="ELIteManning"]These are by Reebok. They have "authentic" ones on that site to.

http://www.giants46.com/reebok-new-y...sey-p-545.html

It is all kind of odd ... you think you would be able to find them rather easily.[/quote]

these cant be real

I am a little disappointed. The SB42 jerseys were much nicer and available in Di/cks. I understand the sitch form Reebok to Nike was a big reason for the shortag, atleast at D/icks. I also went to Modells and found none. I guess I will try again tomorrow.

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]$110.0 for authentic.* These are knock offs.*[/quote]

the images look legit though. although some of the premier jerseys have an authentic in the picture, and vice versa. i emailed the website to question the authenticity. i will let you guys know if hear anything.

it actually wouldn't surprise me if these are real authentics. maybe the prices have been slashed because nike is taking over.

if they're real, i'm gettin one!