+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

2012 Dream Offense

Cruz and Nicks outside with Steve Smith (Traitor!!) and Coby Fleener in the slot. Add Carl Nicks to the Oline and draft a tackle in the 2nd round.

NOT FAIR.

Veteran

Re: 2012 Dream Offense

[quote user="Spizi"]Cruz and Nicks outside with Steve Smith (Traitor!!) and Coby Fleener in the slot. Add Carl Nicks to the Oline and draft a tackle in the 2nd round. NOT FAIR.[/quote]

Andon the defense,just for kicks put D'qwell or Tulloch at MLB, keep Osi, Thomas and Ross. 10 year dynasty lol.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="Spizi"]Cruz and Nicks outside with Steve Smith (Traitor!!) and Coby Fleener in the slot. Add Carl Nicks to the Oline and draft a tackle in the 2nd round. NOT FAIR.[/quote]

And just for kicks Put D'qwell or Tulloch at MLB, keep Osi, Thomas and Ross. 10 year dynasty lol.

[/quote]

my thoughts exactly! lmao

Do we even have the cap space to sign Carl Nicks?

I do like the idea of drafting Fleener. Or drafting Lamar Miller.

Veteran

In all seriousness though this isn't out of the realm of possibility. Carl Nicks would be the only thing that would cost us any cap space.

I'd love to see Carl Nicks on our line. That would be my dream pick up this year. Our O-line needs lots of help and he would be a huge step in the right direction. Of course with the cap being what it is it's little more then a dream, unless Reese can do some massive budget aerobics lol.

[quote user="Spizi"]In all seriousness though this isn't out of the realm of possibility. Carl Nicks would be the only thing that would cost us any cap space.[/quote]

What is Nicks asking for? I always just took it for granted that he is almost certainly out of our league.

Veteran

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Do we even have the cap space to sign Carl Nicks?

I do like the idea of drafting Fleener. Or drafting Lamar Miller.[/quote]

Well not right now no, but if we cut Diehl, let Manningham and MacKenzie walk, we might have room. idk

Lamar Miller would be nice but TE is such a huge need now. No way we could afford Finely and Nicks.

Veteran

[quote user="Bing Crosby"][quote user="Spizi"]In all seriousness though this isn't out of the realm of possibility. Carl Nicks would be the only thing that would cost us any cap space.[/quote]

What is Nicks asking for? I always just took it for granted that he is almost certainly out of our league.
    [/quote]

Who knows but maybe he will come here at a discount just because there is another guy named Nicks on the offense lol.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

[quote user="Bing Crosby"][quote user="Spizi"]In all seriousness though this isn't out of the realm of possibility. Carl Nicks would be the only thing that would cost us any cap space.[/quote]

[/quote]

probably as much as Jahri which is 7.2 mil this year. if we cut and release some wastes of cap space like diehl and kmac we could be close.

diehl makes 3.8 next year