+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

58 seconds from a coin toss!

And the damn defense couldnt make a play! Disgusting!
    Wasnt Blackmon a CB in college? The guy cant let anyone past him, especially with so little time left. He shows no skill at CB. But the whole D didnt help either, in the last minute! Such a waste......

Re: 58 seconds from a coin toss!

I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.

i feel your pain bro, buts it over...so might as well move past it all...

No need to fret, it was as painful a loss as any considering we had a chance to do the impossible this season but we have a shot to get into the playoffs and it starts w/ Dallas.

The season ain't over till the fat lady sings, and the earliest she'll be able to sing (if she does at all) is by next week...

Veteran

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]

Just one year I want us to have a healthy secondary, I am so tired of seeing all these jobbers getting burned. That TT injury absolutely ruined our season.

Yes, loosin g TT has really hurt. Reese and management have had enough time to get somebody better than Blackmon. What's the problem? Are they too cheap to pay for better replacements??? Why did they draft Sash and not try him yet.?

Veteran

[quote user="G-FanFromDurham"]Yes, loosin g TT has really hurt. Reese and management have had enough time to get somebody better than Blackmon. What's the problem? Are they too cheap to pay for better replacements??? Why did they draft Sash and not try him yet.?[/quote]

Sash is a safety, not a CB. He actually was out there when KP was hurt today.

they had a chance 2 run the clock down, but they didn't, had me going crazy. Before 2 min warning they ran a play, made no sense.

Also T2 got burned a bit. He was not as great as ppl make(made) him out to be. Obviously better upgrade then a rookie & and one else behind him.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]
    At such a crucial point in the game too....how can you expect Rodgers not to make a play like that on Blackmon? Ridiculous.....I hope we see less of him on defense next game

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]The Packers have way more then 3 capable receivers.Its not like those guys werent on the field as well

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]The Packers have way more then 3 capable receivers.Its not like those guys werent on the field as well[/quote]

Yeabut Nelson is probably their 2nd best receiver and we had like our 5th best CB on him.