+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Cruz wants to keep the trio together

ebenezersamuel Ebenezer Samuel
    Cruz says it's "really important to me" to keep the trio - Nicks, Mario, Cruz - together. Says Mario and Nicks were "beneficial" to him
    There's no way not to love this dude

maybe a bit naive in relation to MM, but still, says all the right things, not a diva at all. Same goes for Nicks and MM. They're all great.

And some more

Cruz: "I will not be spoiled by success."
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Re: Cruz wants to keep the trio together

[quote user="Axels15"]
    Cruz says it's "really important to me" to keep the trio - Nicks, Mario, Cruz - together. Says Mario and Nicks were "beneficial" to him
    There's no way not to love this dude

maybe a bit naive in relation to MM, but still, says all the right things, not a diva at all. Same goes for Nicks and MM. They're all great.[/quote]

Very refreshing to hear

Veteran

He also said he wants a new contract...

Veteran

[quote user="Itlan"]He also said he wants a new contract...[/quote]

Yeah, but he'll get one, it's really MM that has to decide how much money he wants.

Also, you're taking it out of context. he says he thinks after that year, he deserves more, but he'll let the agents figure that out and just play

[quote user="Itlan"]He also said he wants a new contract...[/quote] Which he totally deserves.

[quote user="Itlan"]He also said he wants a new contract...[/quote]

He was asked if he thought he deserved a new contract by Michael Kay. He answered honestly and was not threatening at all. He basically said that he understood his current contract being an undrafted free agent, but that he has outperformed his current deal, and he's right. He said I let my agent deal with that and Ill focus on the field (or something like that ). Never said he wanted to leave or hold out if he didnt get one.

You've got to love rooting for a team with guys like Eli, Cruz and Tuck ... they are top-notch talent with class. That's rare and I am so grateful for it.