+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Boley Play?

Did Boley Play?

Did Boley even play? I know he was active, but I don't remember him making a single play, or hearing his name called even once. Did he even play?

Re: Did Boley Play?

I did not notice him early in the game, but he was in there for a bit of snaps, at least towards the middle and end I believe.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

he was out there all night making the defensive calls

and played very well

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Did Boley even play? I know he was active, but I don't remember him making a single play, or hearing his name called even once. Did he even play?[/quote]

Wow !!!!Unbelievable !!! Your face must have been glued to someone's butt instead of the TV, because you sure as hell couldn't miss seeing Boley on the field!

[quote user="BK07071"][quote user="Overdrive92"]Did Boley even play? I know he was active, but I don't remember him making a single play, or hearing his name called even once. Did he even play?[/quote]

Wow !!!!Unbelievable !!! Your face must have been glued to someone's butt instead of the TV, because you sure as hell couldn't miss seeing Boley on the field!
    [/quote]

Uh... hmmm... I must say, I watched the entire game and at its conclusion, I too said to myself "did Boley play"?

I don't recall seeing him to be honest. I certainly don't ever remember hearing his name being called.

This post deserves no comment.

I agree with the original poster.

He might have been calling the defensive signals, but I don't recall him making one significant play.

Sorry. I wrote it off to him just coming back after being out two games.

Boley was credited with 4 solo tackles. He was out there alot. How many beers youse guys drink anyway?

Wait till you see him next year, BOOM goes the Romo!!

i was at the game, noticed they were taking him out on passing plays quite a bit, had deon grant making the calls.