+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

I'm predicting another brutal schedule next year.

Of course, nothing is certain until we are well into the season...

Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Six playoff teams, not to mention our division (which was better than their record indicated imo) and the Bengals and Panthers are no pushovers either. The Browns are really the only "easy" opponent on next years schedule.

Re: I'm predicting another brutal schedule next year.

What about the Bucs?
    I thought we had something special!!!

[quote user="pino"]Of course, nothing is certain until we are well into the season... Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals Six playoff teams, not to mention our division (which was better than their record indicated imo) and the Bengals and Panthers are no pushovers either. The Browns are really the only "easy" opponent on next years schedule.[/quote]Like you said, nothing will come easy. Who knows what any of these teams look like once the season starts and at the time we play them. FA, the draft, any coaching changesand injuries all will be a factor in how good or not so good they are. But you just play the games you are dealt. The Giants need to take care of their divisional opponents first and foremost. Everybody will be gunning for them. In todays NFL, its very hard to repeat.

One plus on the schedule, at least the Giants are at home when they play the Saints this year!

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran

[quote user="tonyt830"]

One plus on the schedule, at least the Giants are at home when they play the Saints this year!

[/quote]

Very small comfort! But we are due to get revenge one day.

Veteran

[quote user="Rudyy"]What about the Bucs?[/quote]

Probably the easiest game on the schedule. They got blown out the entire second half of the season.

All-Pro

[quote user="pino"]Of course, nothing is certain until we are well into the season...

Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Six playoff teams, not to mention our division (which was better than their record indicated imo) and the Bengals and Panthers are no pushovers either. The Browns are really the only "easy" opponent on next years schedule.[/quote]
    Depends on how they lay it out. Hopefully they don't string all whole bunch of really good playoff teams back to back like last year. Space it out. I think we have earned it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Well no excuses anymore. If they make the playoffs, then they have earned it.

On paper it looks brutal.

Actually its 7 Playoff Teams

Steelers
    Ravens
    Bengals

Packers
    49ers
    Falcons
    Saints

The Giants are playing the 2 most difficult divisions in my estimation in the same year.
    I expect the Panthers to be a much better football team as well. Making the playoffs will not be easy. The Giants schedule will most likely grade out as the most difficult in the NFL. Are NFC East buddies will all face 5 playoff teams

Veteran

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="pino"]Of course, nothing is certain until we are well into the season...

Six playoff teams, not to mention our division (which was better than their record indicated imo) and the Bengals and Panthers are no pushovers either. The Browns are really the only "easy" opponent on next years schedule.[/quote]
    Depends on how they lay it out. Hopefully they don't string all whole bunch of really good playoff teams back to back like last year. Space it out. I think we have earned it[/quote]

Well we'll have a tough game week 1 and then half a bye week, which is nice. I'm tired of having this team start 5-0 and still having no idea whether we're good or not.