+ Reply to Thread

Wr Tommy Streeter GET THIS KID!!!!

6'5 220LBS RUNS A 4.35-4.40 didn't get much playing at Miami because randy Shannon messed up that program me being a canes fan I saw him play a lot this last season he needs to run better routes but I'd get him in the 4th if I could not too known but if he pans out he could be a good one

Re: Wr Tommy Streeter GET THIS KID!!!!

A slightly faster version of Ramses Barden and will probably go in the 3rd (for the same reasons).

I agree he looks like a neat project but Barden has soured me on the unpolished WR projects and we have greater needs.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]A slightly faster version of Ramses Barden and will probably go in the 3rd (for the same reasons).

I agree he looks like a neat project but Barden has soured me on the unpolished WR projects and we have greater needs.[/quote] slightly faster? Lol

[quote user="Kruunch"]A slightly faster version of Ramses Barden and will probably go in the 3rd (for the same reasons).

I agree he looks like a neat project but Barden has soured me on the unpolished WR projects and we have greater needs.[/quote]Streeter is in no way any kind of Ramses Barden. The only thing they have in common is their size. Terrible comparison-

He's fast, but I saw him quit on a route yesterday during an on-field drill. I'm not really a fan of Miami players. He may have some talent though. I haven't seen enough of his play. I'd take him him in the 6th round if he's still available. It'll make for some good competition this training camp. But I'd rather see us draft a player like D. Posey or Keshawn Martin. I even like Junior Hemmingway from Michigan. There's a lot of talent at WR this year.

He is an athlete. But he is not a good route runner at all. I would also like to see a guy with his measuables be more physical going up to get the ball.