Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I want Vontaze Burfict

I'm sure he can be disciplined here.

No discipline isn't the issue.

I've seen footage of him, and I want him here

big hitter,will he be there at 32?

I gotta say, I LOOOOVE the guys intensity, but id rather us look at a RT or someone in the 2ndary before we look at LBs.

Hopefully we'll have Goff coming back and if we do, then we'll be set at LBs
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Remember when Brandon Jacobs threw his helmet and it went into the stands at Lucas Oil Stadium in that Colts game in 2010?

Yeah, I kinda worry that this kid has the potential to do something like that EVERY game.

There's intensity and then, "holy crap, this guy is literally a maniac".

I don't want him at all, what's he going to do after he gets paid? Id like to think the giants steer clear let the Bengels draft him
    The Gigalo with the most below

I want Vontez Burfict!!

"Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Not w/ the 1st round pick, but he's too good of talent to pass up on if he's there in round 2 by some chance.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The problem with this kid is that he can be a bit too intense. He has a knack of getting penalties that can cost a team big time. Also, his 2010 season was much better in terms of gameplay where he kind of just looked lost this year from what I've seen. To me, he's kind of a boom or bust prospect. Either he ends up as a great 4-3 MLB or we'll see this every game...

"Penalty on #xx, unsportsmanlike conduct, 15 yards..."[/quote]

The thing is, I kind of like the idea of having a scary defense that gets into other teams' heads a little. I think QBs are already afraid of our pass rush, and if we have this psychopath patrolling the middle of the field that will add to the allure.[/quote]
    This kids psychosis reminds me of Lawrence Taylor so much. Teams FEAR players like him. Sure he'll get an unsportsman like here and there, but everyone on the field will be wanting to know where he is. I love Burfict.

[quote user="Martyr"]I don't want him at all, what's he going to do after he gets paid? Id like to think the giants steer clear let the Bengels draft him[/quote]
    What did the Giants do with LT? guys like that, you let them do whatever the hell they want and let them be maniacs on the field.

Veteran

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Martyr"]I don't want him at all, what's he going to do after he gets paid? Id like to think the giants steer clear let the Bengels draft him[/quote]
    What did the Giants do with LT? guys like that, you let them do whatever the hell they want and let them be maniacs on the field.[/quote]

I agree with you, I'm willing to take a risk. Then again, you could also argue that LT himself would be suspended constantly in today's NFL.