Thread: Attn mods

Attn mods

are there any mods on at the moment i need something fixed

thanks

Re: Attn mods

Ditto. No one is responding...

I need help as well.

Is it something account related that only a mod can help with?

If not just ask away. Many of the users here are pretty knowledgeable.

yeah its something the mods can help with thanks anyway bro

whats up

Hey, YA, can you send one of the minio... I mean mods to do spam clean up in the Entertainment section. There's literally 10-15 threads about streaming the SB over there.

[quote user="Drez"]Hey, YA, can you send one of the minio... I mean mods to do spam clean up in the Entertainment section. There's literally 10-15 threads about streaming the SB over there.[/quote]

we are on it

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Drez"]Hey, YA, can you send one of the minio... I mean mods to do spam clean up in the Entertainment section. There's literally 10-15 threads about streaming the SB over there.[/quote] we are on it[/quote]

Sweet. I sent in a report a few days ago, but they were still there earlier, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to deliver the message directly. I'm sure you guys are busy as hell, between approving the bandwagoneers and trolls (none worse the the Niner ones, lol), celebrating our victory, getting things in order for migration, and then the spam, I'm sure some things can be overlooked/put on the backburner.

Thanks for your hard work.

Sidenote: Who the hell needed a 3rd party site to stream the game. NBC was streaming themselves, lol. I heard 2.1m people streamed the game.

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Drez"]Hey, YA, can you send one of the minio... I mean mods to do spam clean up in the Entertainment section. There's literally 10-15 threads about streaming the SB over there.[/quote] we are on it[/quote]

Sweet. I sent in a report a few days ago, but they were still there earlier, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to deliver the message directly. I'm sure you guys are busy as hell, between approving the bandwagoneers and trolls (none worse the the Niner ones, lol), celebrating our victory, getting things in order for migration, and then the spam, I'm sure some things can be overlooked/put on the backburner.

Thanks for your hard work.

Sidenote: Who the hell needed a 3rd party site to stream the game. NBC was streaming themselves, lol. I heard 2.1m people streamed the game.

[/quote]

should be all clear now big dog

ya i'll pm you sir