+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Amukamara fatigued during Nelson big play.

Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue
    S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.

Re: Amukamara fatigued during Nelson big play.

[quote user="Itlan"]Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue
    S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.[/quote]Interesting.

I hope prince gives us a few splash plays to give us something to look forward to like JPP & Nicks did as rookies...

[quote user="Itlan"]Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.[/quote]

Will Blackmon is a great return guy but he is like our 10th choice CB at this point, we cant really expect him to do too much

Jesus! Tuck has a worse influence on this team than I thought!! fatigue?

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.[/quote]Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Itlan"]Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.[/quote]Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better?[/quote]
    yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw.

[quote user="fletch842"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Itlan"]Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.[/quote]Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better?[/quote]
    yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw.[/quote]

Thats the difference between winners and losers!
    Giants fan since '58

That sideline footwork was crazy...

[quote user="bigjeep"][quote user="fletch842"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Itlan"]Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue

yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw.[/quote]

Thats the difference between winners and losers![/quote]

Takes a loser to know a loser