+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

What do you think TC will do?

I know the man said he doesn't plan on going anywhere but, COME ON...The man is over 65 and he's won two Superbowl's with the Giants. Not that I want him to go but, realistically do you see him sticking around for another stressful season to add to his old age?

Veteran

Re: What do you think TC will do?

[quote user="nybeatmaker"]I know the man said he doesn't plan on going anywhere but, COME ON...The man is over 65 and he's won two Superbowl's with the Giants. Not that I want him to go but, realistically do you see him sticking around for another stressful season to add to his old age?
    [/quote]

Seems like he actually got younger this season.

He's a 2x Champ Coach, with a great team......he wants to Repeat.

TC will die the head coach of the Giants if he wants to

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]TC will die the head coach of the Giants if he wants to[/quote]

Exactly. TC is here until he dies or simply isn't interested anymore.

[quote user="nybeatmaker"]I know the man said he doesn't plan on going anywhere but, COME ON...The man is over 65 and he's won two Superbowl's with the Giants. Not that I want him to go but, realistically do you see him sticking around for another stressful season to add to his old age?
    [/quote]
    He has already said the morning following the game that he can't wait to get into Camp with Eli so they can start to pursue Title number three together
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[/quote]Marv Levy was older when he was coaching those Bills to four AFC Championships.

Are we looking at Marv Levy Jr? He worked into his early 80s.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Coughlin said he has an excitement with this team

I see him give a shot at Superbowl XLVIII at Giants Stadium, then serious thought about the end

He is not going anywhere.

Coughlin took a hit on the sideline this year and still came back stronger than most players.

IF he leaves the Giants in any other form other than a coffin, I only expect it to be because he is getting a head start on his MMA career against the refs.