+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

making room for my new sig

giving away this sig who wants it first person with no sig to post...

" superbowl champs *****es"

gets it

Veteran

Re: making room for my new sig

[quote user="raintheory"]giving away this sig who wants it first person with no sig to post...

" superbowl champs *****es"

gets it[/quote]

sorry i was logged on the wrong account lmao this sig below smfh
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

i do

can u remove the "eli consistently proved he's better than hence" part

i think its awesome just by going eli is not elite eli is not better than brady eli is not consistent ...its like those statements were what people said and they were proven wrong so theres no need to have that last statement.

the picture of him on the right and left is the proof they were wrong know what i mean?
    leave the bradying tho lol...can u really hook me up with that eli sig tho??

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]can u remove the "eli consistently proved he's better than hence" part

i think its awesome just by going eli is not elite eli is not better than brady eli is not consistent ...its like those statements were what people said and they were proven wrong so theres no need to have that last statement.

the picture of him on the right and left is the proof they were wrong know what i mean?
    leave the bradying tho lol...can u really hook me up with that eli sig tho??[/quote]

lol i mean't the bradys bunch one i just put up that eli sig I'm keeping that one you want the other one ?
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="giantsfan420"]can u remove the "eli consistently proved he's better than hence" part

leave the bradying tho lol...can u really hook me up with that eli sig tho??[/quote]

lol i mean't the bradys bunch one i just put up that eli sig I'm keeping that one you want the other one ?[/quote]

fo sho.

super bowl champs

thanks man never had a sig before. that new eli sig is awesome. do u make these urself? is it hard to do? could u help me make my own or do u need to have certain programs and computer savvy

I LOVE the Eli on the left and the right ... love the backdrop and how it merges.

Don't like the middle part with Brady.

Sometimes a winner just needs to stand on his own. Putting the loser front and center doesn't make sense artistically.

If you can get rid of Brady completely, it'll look really neat and classy.

Good job.

Can you re-size it so that it doesn't stretch the screen? It's one of our rules regarding sigs. Just a heads up

Thanks

bump.

nice graphic.

i'm thinking the writing needs to go. the pictures speak a thousand words x2.

best i've seen these 5 days.

good job.

love that Brady is replaced with the stadiums and the superbowl logos.