+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: status on Hixon

status on Hixon

Well after tearing his ACL twice is he gonna be able to come back next year?

Re: status on Hixon

Even if he is able how well will he be able to perform?

Who knows, was he even with the team at all at the parade/rally or anything at all?

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Even if he is able how well will he be able to perform?[/quote]
    well he looked pretty good during the rams game. I still blame MM for dropping the pass prior to Hixons injury lol

See ya later Domenik, good luck in the future

I'll always remember my first time to Giants Stadium playing the Seahawks and Plax got suspended and Hixon went off, breakout game.

Moss had 2 that day too lol

well guess im retiring my hixon jersey then lol

[quote user="bLuereverie"]was he even with the team at all at the parade/rally or anything at all?[/quote]

I am almost certain he was.

I highly doubt he'll be back. The only way they bring him back is if Manningham leaves, they feel none of the other WRs on the roster can step up to fill his shoes, and they don't draft any other WRs. No way all 3 of those things happen.

Hope he is back. Seeing nobody else able to get past the 25 yard line stunk. Also, will blackmon did OK on punt returns, but I think Hix would be an upgrade. Not to mention he is an EXCELLENT gunner, and a pretty reliable 4th reciever.

If hes healthy, and for the right price, I would consider him a must sign.

All-Pro

[quote user="laihovalo9"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]Even if he is able how well will he be able to perform?[/quote]
    well he looked pretty good during the rams game. I still blame MM for dropping the pass prior to Hixons injury lol
    [/quote]
    Two years Ina row now going down with a serious injury to lose all of or most of those seasons. A lot of people including the Giants will be cautious on counting on him. Best he can hope for is getting the1yr Vet Min Contract if that
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***