+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got banned from Eagles board...

Re: Got banned from Eagles board...

[quote user="BillTheGreek"]I have to be totally honest, I have two things to say to the Eagles, You never Won a Super Bowl and you NEVER Will ! We still love your Cheese Steaks ![/quote] love you 2 buddy

Bench Player

That gif is a classic. If you would have told me in that game that they were going to win the Super Bowl...I would have said hell yeah! They're the Giants.

Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!!

[quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
    lmfao

All-Pro

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'd have to imagine that these Giants-Patriots Superbowls must be hard for them to watch.[/quote]
    Imagine being a Jets fan
    [/quote]</P>

Dude, you gotta goto the Jet forums and read their reactions. Some are ready to hang themselves. It's great.</P>

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Dude getting banned from the Eagles board is PRETTY BAD!!! That's like getting deported from Pakistan!!![/quote]
    lmfao
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Going over to that board is like being in Pakistan. Something just doesn't smell right.</P>

+ Reply to Thread