+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Got banned from Eagles board...

For being a Giants fan, who was told I was an Eagles fan in disguise. Sad people over there in cheesesteak land. Sad people.

Re: Got banned from Eagles board...

I never go over to their board. Considering I'm probably the spawn of Satan according to a phew hahaha

Giant mods are some of the most easy going ive noticed. Mods on other team boards will ban u if u arent a fan of there team.The Jet board banned me for nothing . That 49er fan with that gif of Ballard tearing his ACL no way that would fly on other boards

Bench Player

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Giant mods are some of the most easy going ive noticed. Mods on other team boards will ban u if u arent a fan of there team.The Jet board banned me for nothing . That 49er fan with that gif of Ballard tearing his ACL no way that would fly on other boards[/quote]

They have an obsession with calling people a certain name, but that's fine when they do it. I was actually put down for not being vulgar enough and then this morning couldn't log in anymore.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Giant mods are some of the most easy going ive noticed. Mods on other team boards will ban u if u arent a fan of there team.The Jet board banned me for nothing . That 49er fan with that gif of Ballard tearing his ACL no way that would fly on other boards[/quote]

And they say that the Giants are the most smarmy fans in the NFL? Where do they get off saying that?

That's a good thing.

I hope one day God tells me I'm banned from hell.

I'd have to imagine that these Giants-Patriots Superbowls must be hard for them to watch.

[quote user="egyptian420"]That's a good thing.

[/quote]

Lol, nice post

Bench Player

[quote user="egyptian420"]That's a good thing.

[/quote]

Trueee

Bench Player

i can imagine what would happen if you put up the gif with jeff lurie high fiving his wifes forehead. i still laugh like hell when i watch it.