+ Reply to Thread

If The Giants Win The NFC East There Is A Chance They Host The Cowboys In The Wildcard

Ok lets just say the Giants win the NFC East @ 10-6 and the Cowboys end up 9-7. The Cowboys could be the 5th seed in the NFC while the Giants would be the 4th seed. If the Cowboys and Falcons end up with the same record I think the Cowboys would have the tiebreaker but that depends on all who the Falcons would have lost to. The Bears are falling off due to injury with Jay Cutler. I think its very possible that we get a 3rd meeting with Dallas.

Basically if it happens would be playing the same team from week 17 to wild card.

What are your thoughts on a possible Cowboys/Giants Wild Card Matchup?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: If The Giants Win The NFC East There Is A Chance They Host The Cowboys In The Wildcard

If we're 10-6 they're no better than 9-7.

Re: If The Giants Win The NFC East There Is A Chance They Host The Cowboys In The Wildcard

[quote user="TopleyBird"]If we're 10-6 they're no better than 9-7.
    [/quote]

Was wondering if anyone else had noticed that, but with how the Bears are playing without Cutler (and now Forte out) and the Lions are floundering, 9-7 may do it too

[quote user="TopleyBird"]If we're 10-6 they're no better than 9-7.
    [/quote]

Yea you are right I almost forgot we have 2 games vs them. Hopefully we can win both of them.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

At this point I rather play Dallas at their stadium, road teammmm