+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

ALERT...ALERT Dollar Tree Store..SB XLVI programs

checked it out out here on LI.So Thursdays delievery 2/16th to happen 20 per box what an investment.last time it seemed the tri-state area stores were the only stores to get them back in 07' .mad scramble... they come in fast and get glommed up by ebyers within days of hitting the shelfs

Re: ALERT...ALERT Dollar Tree Store..SB XLVI programs

Which Dollar Tree on LI are you talking about, PLEASE tell me its the one in Central Islip right down the street from my house!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player

i'm in Lindenhurst try to look for others near but they all get them the Bigger the store the more they get Deer Park on 231.Copiague on 27A in 07' had 1000s stacked up in 20 per box and they were gone within days.go on the DT site check for others around you.just one NOTE on these 285 page progrms there is only the NFL and SB XLVI on the cover the actual game ones have the teams as you see on ebay...so you know

I was in ****s's Sporting Goods in Roosevelt Field Mall, in Nassau County yesturday. They had tons of programs available. I believe they were $15.00

I will pick one up for sure.

[quote user="touchback"]checked it out out here on LI.So Thursdays delievery 2/16th to happen 20 per box what an investment.last time it seemed the tri-state area stores were the only stores to get them back in 07' .mad scramble... they come in fast and get glommed up by ebyers within days of hitting the shelfs[/quote]

No way bro! The Dollar store? I picked mine up at the mall.. I'll pick up another copy for a bean.

Bench Player

just check your against the ebay ones $9.99 that show the NFL,SBXLVI,PATS and GIANTS emblems then the halogram trophy issue ones $20 on ebay.realize the DT ones have no team emblems on them you'll see next trucks into all metro area stores Monday and Thursday next week...

If they're in Lindenhurst then im headin to Lindenhurst, its only about 10mins down Sunrise Hwy... Ill be there tomorrow!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Bench Player

don't bother they won't hit the stores till next weeks trucks either monday or definitly thursdays according to the Copiague manager right there on 27A west of Wellwood all the LI stores will have them in certain quantities...

Bench Player

to be sold ONLY in New York State stores in stores the 13th or definitly the 16th next week