+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

How are the giants supposed to beat the Saints now?

This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day.

I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Re: How are the giants supposed to beat the Saints now?

???? I'll take the SB win and worry about that next year

They've had our number for awhile now.

I'm making a bold prediction and saying we'll beat them.

#Worrying about it next year

All-Pro

Why don't we show some respect for the job that PF did this year? Consider all the injuries they had to deal with. There is still a draft and FA to deal with. What if Reese gets help on the OL? What if they land a good TE to go with all their offensive weapons that they already have?

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day.

I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...[/quote]

No offense meant, but I just want to make sure you know that if you win the Powerball, they are going to take taxes out of it.

JK []

The Saints are just one of those teams that has our number and we don't match up well with them.

Sort of like how New England feels.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The Saints need to worry about the Falcons,Bucs and Panthers they will all get better,playing at Metlife will be tough for Drew Brees in Jan!

With Spag's D, we needed overtime with a FG to beat the Packers. With PF we jacked em good. Like that insurance commercial...We're in good hands

At least next year Giants will play them at home instead of in the Dome, where they are a completely different team. Hopefully the game will be in December when its cold outside

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day.

I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...[/quote]

No offense meant, but I just want to make sure you know that if you win the Powerball, they are going to take taxes out of it.

JK []
    [/quote] lmao