+ Reply to Thread

Just some thoughts after today's game...

I usually don't start threads but I feel like today's game justified it. Today was the first Giant game I attended this year. I used to have PSLs but had to give them up for financial purposes. Anyway, I just want to say that I was proud of my Giants today, and also my fellow fans at Giant "Metlife" Stadium. I had a great time with my family and friends tailgating, and I could have not asked for a more perfect day weather-wise.

Yes we are on a four game losing streak and it sucks. However, look at who we had to play the last two games. The two hottest teams in the NFL right now with incredible QBs, and arguably the two of best receiving corps and offensive personnel in the league. We have been getting through this entire season with stitches and bandages, and I did not expect us to play the way we did today. Hats off to our boys in blue for making it a game after that abysmal performance Monday night.

This is not a thread to say the Giants will use this game as a jumping off point ala 2007-08, but you have to give it to our guys they played a good game (aside from that final drive).

What will be, will be and that's all we as fans can say at the end of the day.

I just want to give major props to all the Giant fans who attended the game today and spent most of the game out of their seats screaming their lungs out. We were a great 12th man today, and it was nice to see the energy and support in full effect.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bench Player

Re: Just some thoughts after today's game...

T

Bench Player

Re: Just some thoughts after today's game...

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS. THE OFFENCE WAS GREAT THE PASSDEFENCE AS USUAL WAS TERRIBLE. THE D ON THE LAST 56 SECONDS WAS TERRIBLE. FEWELL CAME WITH A REPUTATION ASA A GOOD PASS DEFENDER,BUT AS MOST FANS NOTED HE IS LEWIS ALL OVER AGAIN, ATFTER WETIED THE SCORE THERASN'T ANY PRESSURE ON RODGERS. TO LOSE AFTER OVERCOMING THE WORST CALLED GAME BY THE ZEBRAS,WASAWFUL HE MUST GO JUST KIKE ERICKSON.