+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Another face to face encounter with a hater............

Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: Another face to face encounter with a hater............

starting to question if its always the other guy now

lol

You have to becareful. These clowns might have weapons and it's not worth it over a sport.

lol kids today have no respect for elders, i blame the parents who give time outs instead of beatings.

[quote user="FBomb"]

Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.

[/quote]

hmmm........two run in's in a week. Whats the common denominator?.....Its you man.....

Troublemaker....[]

IDK why people have to be such **** heads. Why even bring it up in a grocery store plarking lot. I could maybe see it if you were at a game or at a bar. But at a grocery store??. He will get dropped one day and will learn.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Gotta love the suburban ******. "I'm so bad I buy Eminem's music and got to the guts to act like the other middle class kids around me pretending I'm from the ghetto!"

The things you see when you leave your gun at home.

How is it him? My friends and I got called out 3 times on the way to the parade, 3 TIMES.

Does that mean I'm a troublemaker?

Quite honestly, I'm one of the biggest ******* out there too

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

hmmm........two run in's in a week. Whats the common denominator?.....Its you man.....

Troublemaker....[]

IDK why people have to be such **** heads. Why even bring it up in a grocery store plarking lot. I could maybe see it if you were at a game or at a bar. But at a grocery store??. He will get dropped one day and will learn.

[/quote]

I know...I see alot of people flying their gear and no one says anything...and I'm a fairly big guy!! I would have squashed this little POS like a bug.I just don't get it. It's not like Istart anything. I was just grocery shopping with my Giants jacket on.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

Troublemaker....[]

[/quote]

I know...I see alot of people flying their gear and no one says anything...and I'm a fairly big guy!! I would have squashed this little POS like a bug.I just don't get it. It's not like Istart anything. I was just grocery shopping with my Giants jacket on.

[/quote]

i heard u had on your ROMO THE HOMO shirt though

u probably broke his spirits once u called out the fact that he probably was a cowboy fan.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]How is it him? My friends and I got called out 3 times on the way to the parade, 3 TIMES. Does that mean I'm a troublemaker? Quite honestly, I'm one of the biggest ******* out there too[/quote]

did you noticed I had the []...

that usually means the post is meant to be funny and not to be taken verbatim....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch