+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Kurt lost his job to Bulger and Eli

Nothing HOF about that

boom Kurty boy

Re: Kurt lost his job to Bulger and Eli

Warner was a very nice rags to riches story. He has a amzing but very short career.

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Warner was a very nice rags to riches story. He has a amzing but very short career.[/quote]

I wouldn't put him in the Hall. i think he just barely falls short, but i think he'll get in on the first ballot.

But the Kurt hate right now because he dared to suggest that Eli hasn't earned a spot in the Hall yet, is a riot.

You're all like a bunch of scorned women.

Actually its more like a bunch of 6 year old girls holding their breath. What a collective temper tandrum we're having over the past few days on the Giants MB.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

To be fair, Bulger was pretty good. He was just on a crap team.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Warner was a very nice rags to riches story. He has a amzing but very short career.[/quote]

I wouldn't put him in the Hall.* i think he just barely falls short, but i think he'll get in on the first ballot.

But the Kurt hate right now because he dared to suggest that Eli hasn't earned a spot in the Hall yet, is a riot.

Actually its more like a bunch of 6 year old girls holding their breath.* What a collective temper tandrum we're having over the past few days on the Giants MB.

[/quote]

yeah I actually like Kurt

[quote user="gumby742"]To be fair, Bulger was pretty good. He was just on a crap team.[/quote]

Its amazing to me that we just won the Super Bowl, and some of us are acting like little girls because Kurt Warner stated his honest and well reasoned opinion. Any of us can disagree but for God's sake the lashing out here has been embarrassing. He didn't say Eli wasn't a fine player, he just said that he thought he hadn't earned a HOF plaque just yet. Hardly harsh critisism.

Lets just enjoy our championship and let guys have their opinions about Eli without unleashing the mindless attacks.

If Warner had discovered earlier the merits of wearing a glove on this throwing hand, Eli may have not seen the field for 2-3 seasons, nevermind his first. Actually he may have never left St Louis. The Giants never had the MVP Kurt Warner.

He had a thumb injury which gave him trouble gripping the ball... it would just fall out of his hand when he brought the ball down... he started using it and his production went back to St Louis greatest show quality in Arizona... Im not saying wearing a glove makes you throw a ball better.. but it sure as hell helped ol Kurt.

[quote user="elismom"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I wouldn't put him in the Hall. i think he just barely falls short, but i think he'll get in on the first ballot.

Actually its more like a bunch of 6 year old girls holding their breath. What a collective temper tandrum we're having over the past few days on the Giants MB.

[/quote] yeah I actually like Kurt[/quote]

Really?......Your post suggests a little cattiness at best.

Nothing HOF about that

boom Kurty boy
    .........Elismom

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

If Warner had discovered earlier the merits of wearing a glove on this throwing hand, Eli may have not seen the field for 2-3 seasons, nevermind his first. Actually he may have never left St Louis. The Giants never had the MVP Kurt Warner.

He had a thumb injury which gave him trouble gripping the ball... it would just fall out of his hand when he brought the ball down... he started using it and his production went back to St Louis greatest show quality in Arizona... Im not saying wearing a glove makes you throw a ball better.. but it sure as hell helped ol Kurt.

[/quote]

Yes but he said that Eli isn't a Hall of Famer yet.

He must be destroyed!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="gumby742"]To be fair, Bulger was pretty good. He was just on a crap team.[/quote]

Its amazing to me that we just won the Super Bowl, and some of us are acting like little girls because Kurt Warner stated his honest and well reasoned opinion.* Any of us can disagree but for God's sake the lashing out here has been embarrassing.* He didn't say Eli wasn't a fine player, he just said that he thought he hadn't earned a HOF plaque just yet.* Hardly harsh critisism.

Lets just enjoy our championship and let guys have their opinions about Eli without unleashing the mindless attacks.*

[/quote]

Agree. we're all ecstatic that Eli is playing at such a high level. If our defense can stay average (lol), we'll be good for a very long time.

Discussing Eli with those guys is like playing with fire. You know it's going to hurt, but it's oh so fun. But I can definitely be less harsh though. Yesterday was bonus day. Not fun.