+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Road to XLVI DVD Set

Since we can also expect a complete post-season game DVD collection to go along with our NFL Films highlight disc, I wonder if they're going to include the Jets and Cowboys games along with the playoff games and the Super Bowl.

I haven't heard or read any news about this set yet, but considering that both regular season games were must-wins - and since both games are against fierce rivals - I would love it if they include them.

Re: Road to XLVI DVD Set

It would be great but I doubt it.

all games from the jets to the sb are available on the torrent sites... HD mkv files. Not a retail production by any means, just a straight recording, but its a great keepsake.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Bench Player

It's wishful thinking and I'd love it too, but most likely not happening. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed. If it doesn't happen at least I have those games on DVR.

If all goes as scheduled like it did for the Saints and Packers, the set should be released about 6/6/12.

would make my day!

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed since I could only listen to the Jets game on Giants.com. That's what I get for moving to St. Louis...

In 2007 they included the regular season Pats game.

Also saw they did a Blu-Ray set for the Saints so we should get that too.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

It was a great move to include the Patriots game, since it tells a great story. They lost the first game, then fought their way to get a chance to play them again.

That's why I want to see the Jets & Cowboys games. It tells a great story since we get to see a team that started out 7-7 and worked their way to becoming Super Bowl Champs. NFL knows drama, and it doesn't get any better than that...

I'm almost positive that the Cowboys game will be on there, since it clinched the playoff spot. I'd like the Jets game too but I don't know if they want to put 6 games in the set. It'll definitely be at least 5 though.

[quote user="ghwriter1976"]Since we can also expect a complete post-season game DVD collection to go along with our NFL Films highlight disc, I wonder if they're going to include the Jets and Cowboys games along with the playoff games and the Super Bowl.

I haven't heard or read any news about this set yet, but considering that both regular season games were must-wins - and since both games are against fierce rivals - I would love it if they include them.[/quote]

I think it should include both Cowboy games...the Jet game and obviously the playoffs and SB