+ Reply to Thread

From this point forward..... going into the new season....nothing but love

I am just going to roll with the punches and enjoy watching the Gmen....

Now, can't wait for the draft.....

Re: From this point forward..... going into the new season....nothing but love

Would be nice believe in your team and Magic Happens!!! GO G-MEN!!! BACK TO BACK!

Veteran

Good to hear. But you know if we start off bad next year, the "fire everyone" trolls will be back in no time.

[quote user="DandyDon"]Good to hear. But you know if we start off bad next year, the "fire everyone" trolls will be back in no time.[/quote]

true that

BACK TO BACK BABY!!! get healthy and stay healthy!!! ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

I am not one to say the GM is making mistakes or the Giants "shoulda coulda woulda" ....

Of course I have opinions but you see it every year in the NFL. Supposed great teams dont get it done and supposed not so great teams wind up getting it done.

You never know how the season will play out. I trust the organization and what it all boils down down to is sometimes the decisions pan out and sometimes they dont. They make their choices based on business and talent. The GM of any team is never going to take a guy who they think wont help the team as some fans so adimently think otherwise.

2012 should be a fun year.......Gio Big Blue!!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]I am just going to roll with the punches and enjoy watching the Gmen.... Now, can't wait for the draft.....[/quote]

ha ha . . . good luck with that. I said the same thingafter the SB42 victory and was screaming at the TV during the 4th quarter of the first preseason game the following year.

I'm prepping for 2012. If I were a praying man, I'd be praying that no one shoots them self in the leg. As it is, I'm just hoping it very, very hard.

If we're lucky it will be BJ that shoots his leg and we can cut him...

Or, even better, BJ picks up his production. I love the guy for what he's done for the team, but i want more yards per carry from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.