+ Reply to Thread

1st, Victor Cruz for the Giants...now it's Jeremy Lin

Cruz blew away NY and the rest of the NFL when no one had an idea about him and now Jeremy Lin is doing the same thing wih the NY Knicks...oh and the KNicks looked like **** all year too!

I might follow basketball more closely now

Re: 1st, Victor Cruz for the Giants...now it's Jeremy Lin

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Cruz blew away NY and the rest of the NFL when no one had an idea about him and now Jeremy Lin is doing the same thing wih the NY Knicks...oh and the KNicks looked like **** all year too!

I might follow basketball more closely now[/quote]agreed, what a team player and unselfish person can do. I was able to watch the knicks play last night. Was very impressed with him. I do not think he is a one hit wonder either.

Amari and Carmelo need to be thoroughly embarrassed
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

Amare - who is dealing with his brothers recent death does not need to be EMBARASSED one bit. He has played his butt off in NY, and unlike Melo he doesn't demand to dribble for 22 out of 24 seconds of the clock - he doesnt chuck like melo and he gets dirty when he has too. Save the embarassment for MELO, we'd be better off with Gallo - Felton, Chandler - Mosgov and co. Melo is not a superstar he is a point scorer and thats it - rarely makes anyone else any better.

Veteran

I've never been a huge Basketball fan, though I'll usually watch if there's a good game on.

I went to a bar in the city last night to watch the Knicks, and Lin blew me away.

He's getting me excited to watch the Knicks, that alone is impressive

[quote user="dave56dj"]Amare - who is dealing with his brothers recent death does not need to be EMBARASSED one bit. He has played his butt off in NY, and unlike Melo he doesn't demand to dribble for 22 out of 24 seconds of the clock - he doesnt chuck like melo and he gets dirty when he has too. Save the embarassment for MELO, we'd be better off with Gallo - Felton, Chandler - Mosgov and co. Melo is not a superstar he is a point scorer and thats it - rarely makes anyone else any better.[/quote]Amari isn't playing atm because of his brothers death. If you do not REALIZE i was talking BEFORE that tragedy happened then you are a fool. Continue
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="hungrrrry"]Cruz blew away NY and the rest of the NFL when no one had an idea about him and now Jeremy Lin is doing the same thing wih the NY Knicks...oh and the KNicks looked like **** all year too!

I might follow basketball more closely now[/quote]agreed, what a team player and unselfish person can do. I was able to watch the knicks play last night. Was very impressed with him. I do not think he is a one hit wonder either.

Amari and Carmelo need to be thoroughly embarrassed[/quote]

+1
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

All-Pro

he's the only reason why i'm watching basketball right now.

Amare should be emberessed that the knicks never gave him a true pg before Lin.
    Melo should be emberessed the Knicks forced him to play point forward just like lebron before Lin

Next year Prince,Austin and Sash

Veteran

you could at least spell his name right.