+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will Public forgive Vick?

When will Public forgive Vick?

Pandering to get access to Vick much

[link]http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/eagles-talk/post/When-will-public-finally-forgive-Vick?blockID=648612&feedID=692[/link]

Derrick Gunn Comcast Sportsnet

"Michael Vick was recently named by Forbes as the most hated athlete in America (see post). How much longer will sports fans hold his past transgressions against him? When is enough, enough?

I really posted this to post this former Eagle fans response to it

"Ok, let's bottom line this whole deal : Gunn supports Vick for one reason - he wants to be perceived by Vick as a 'friendly' writer so Gunn can access Vick for an interview. PERIOD End of story. I'm so sick of these media types who are willing to set aside all that is right in order to remain on the good side of the almighty athlete. When the Eagles signed Vick, I took the higher road of distancing myself from a franchise that would so embarass themselves and this city by uniting with a person in whose heart resides the type of evil that is rare. It was difficult for me, I LOVED the Eagles. But right is right. Now I find myself happy when the birds lose (needless to say - I was happy alot this season). I wonder if I will ever return to my first love of football - midnight green and silver. When Vick leaves, his legacy of evil will remain, the stain of his monstrous behaviors a part of the fabric of Eagle history forever. Was is worth it, Mr. Lurie?"

Re: When will Public forgive Vick?

No one cares! he is a low life who win never see a ring!!

People will always dislike him which is understandable. Doesn't mean they care enough to obsess any further about him like the media likes to portray.

I think the outrageous public outcry for him to suffer/pay for his crimes has long subsided.

Who knows ? Maybe forever.

never

what's done is done.

Even beyond his crimes for which he did serve time, the fact that he's an eagirl and all that implies is reason enough for me to heavily dislike the dude.

screw.

him.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Forgiveness is an individual thing not a group thing. Couldn't care less about Vick one way or the other.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I agree. You can't do what you did to "Mans best friend" and have it just forgotten. There is a reason why dogs are loved and what he did cannot be forgotten. </P>

I wish the worst for him at all times. Sorry to be so blount. Screw him!</P>

Some will forgive him, some already have, others may never. No one will EVER forget what he did. I will never forgive him for what he did to those animals. There are people that will wish him dead for years to come and others who think what he did is not wrong. One thing is for sure when you mention that name it will always evoke emotion from people one way or the other.

Starter

just look to my avatar for your answer.

+ Reply to Thread