+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What NFL Teams do you have a soft spot for and why?

Bench Player

Re: What NFL Teams do you have a soft spot for and why?

Packers are the team I always root for wants the Giants are out. My brother is a big Packers fan and so we're always rooting for each other's teams. I wore his Brett Favre jersey last year for the superbowl partso this year hewore my Lawrence Taylor jersey and hat to support me and the Giants. :-) </P>

Baltimore Ill cheer for in the AFC since Joe Flacco when to DE University. (lol one of the only NFL players from my little ole' state DE.) </P>

I also have a soft spot for the Dolphins because my other brother and little sister cheer for them. Plus I feel bad for them this year playing so hard all year and yet starting out 0-7. </P>

gotta go for the Lions - watching Barry sanders play his heart out for a team that refused to surround him with talent</P>

</P>

second is the Steelers - Bang the Drum Slowly - incredible movie and wanting to be Lynn Swann at 12 years old</P>

[quote user="GMen869007"]The Browns, their fanbase is loyal and my Dad's side of the family is from Cleveland and are Browns fans. I'd like to see the Browns represent the brown and orange in the biggest game sometime soon.
    [/quote]</P>

If I had a second favorite team it would be the Browns also, I love their uniforms so classic. I'd really like to see them get better soon.</P>
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="sg92"][quote user="buffyblue"]I only love NY Giants as my football team.

I could never understand folks that flip flop.[/quote]

You missed the point.[/quote]

No I didnít.

You missed my post prior to the one you quoted.

The Browns deserve to win a Super Bowl in order to gloat it over the Steelers for a year or two - however temporarily so.

Teams I have a soft spot for besides the G-men???? I'd probably say the Pack and Texans.However I do like the Steelers a lot in the AFC, and since I live amongst Purple Feather tards I find myself cheering them on. It's pretty clear whom I hate:</P>

1). Eagirls</P>

2). F-E-E-T FEET FEET FEET</P>

3). Cowbungs</P>

4). Deadskins</P>

5). Ratbirds.</P>

Starter

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]

Teams I have a soft spot for besides the Giants???? I'd probably say the Pack and Texans.*However I do like the Steelers a lot in the AFC, and since I live amongst Ravens fans I find myself cheering them on.* It's pretty clear whom I hate:</P>

1). Eagles</P>

2). Jets</P>

3). Cowboys</P>

4). Redskins</P>

5). Ravens.</P>[/quote]

Translation

I have to say that it is important to me that the 49ers do well, as they are my brother's favorite team. He is the only person in my family that I can talk football with.

I have an uncle that is a big Jets fan... but tell him that he is a fool every time. He does not like talking football with me, because he is embarrassed for being wrong.

Being from Latin America, we are very proud of our heritage... but when it comes my uncle; I just rip him up with my Sanchez is horrible rant. Sanchez may be Latino, but he is an absolute disaster as a QB. I love it that Cruz has taken over as the Latino representative of the NFL. My youngest brother likes the Bengals, but he just got attached to them when he was very young and they had their only good years during the 80s. I remember how dominant Anthony Munoz.

My father grew up in Michigan while my Grandfather was doing grad school, so the Lions are his team.

So yeah, the 49ers, Lions and Bengals. I do have great respect for all the classic teams, but I like it when my family get back in their bandwagons, as they are not really hard core fans, other than the 49ers fan.

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]

Teams I have a soft spot for besides the G-men???? I'd probably say the Pack and Texans.However I do like the Steelers a lot in the AFC, and since I live amongst Purple Feather tards I find myself cheering them on. It's pretty clear whom I hate:</p>

1). Eagirls</p>

2). F-E-E-T FEET FEET FEET</p>

3). Cowbungs</p>

4). Deadskins</p>

5). Ratbirds.</p>[/quote]

LOL! I completely missed on #2 and #5... thanks for the translation. Great stuff.

I have to say that I have no respect for those teams that never show any effort into putting together a strong team. I call them 'thieves'. The Raiders and on that list.

Just G-men for me

There are other teams that I don't hate....but no other team that I have any genuine interest for other than the Giants. Lol I admit I root for Tebow though...
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

+ Reply to Thread