+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The fans...

The fans...

...were definitely into it last night. That was the loudest I've ever heard it in the new stadium and rivals some of the loudest I've heard it in the old stadium (at least from where i was sitting)...

Re: The fans...

I agree..I was in 327 and it was the loudest by far Ive heard the new building. WAY too many Packer fans though..

No question, that was the loudest the "new" stadium has been. Lots of GB fans, but many were teens dressed to the hilt, that probably did not know any players other than Rogers.
    A great game, but not one call went our way.

I agree... the loudest I previously heard was at the Eagles game a few weeks ago. That place was off the hook at that game... I mean deafening at times. Yesterdays game was on par with that one.

Kudos to the fans.

Veteran

Sounded loud as hell on TV, good job.

Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......

[/quote]

Brilliant!!!!! I have the same photo on my cell phone!! I was there section 226 and my first game at the new stadium. I was FLOORED by the volume, my ears are still ringing! I was wondering WTF was going on with the empty seats too!! I didn't realize those were mostly PSL's in the Club area, but that's pathetic. They're not fans, they're spoiled pigs with too much money (I have nothing against wealth or capitalism) but c'mon, these idiots probably don't know who Bavaro is. I lost myself screaming when Banks and Bavaro were announced. Was special to be there.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Yet those ticket prices will keep getting more expensive every year, for fans who aren't really fans. It's okay.

The stadium was extremely loud. Especially when the ref seemed to have a recording... "The ruling on the field is confirmed......." I was 200a. The guys behind me actually started the BULLSH-- chant!!

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]I agree..I was in 327 and it was the loudest by far Ive heard the new building. WAY too many Packer fans though..[/quote]So many packer fans...

bunch of effing roaches

you could hear them all screaming Khuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!

I like like WTF? are we in Green Bay?