+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When we get the 4th seed

its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town.

Can you imagine playing the Cowboys 3 times in 5 weeks, that would be just plain weird.

Who would you like to see em face on Wild Card Weekend?

Re: When we get the 4th seed

[quote user="britishblue2"]its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town. Can you imagine playing the Cowboys 3 times in 5 weeks, that would be just plain weird. Who would you like to see em face on Wild Card Weekend?[/quote]

The Colts.

Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

Probably the bears

Falcons have a lot of tools to beat us, probably more than other teams

Detroit Lions ( pref the 08 team ! )
    Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="britishblue2"]its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town.

Can you imagine playing the Cowboys 3 times in 5 weeks, that would be just plain weird.

Who would you like to see em face on Wild Card Weekend?[/quote]

Cowboys ... because beating them 3 times in the same year is a good consolation prize to not winning the superbowl.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="britishblue2"]its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town.

Cowboys ... because beating them 3 times in the same year is a good consolation prize to not winning the superbowl.[/quote]

very difficult to beat a team 3 times as demonstrated in 07..hell its hard to beat a team twice in one season as demonstrated in 07 so I don't want anything to do with the Cowboys in the playoffs.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="britishblue2"]its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town.

Cowboys ... because beating them 3 times in the same year is a good consolation prize to not winning the superbowl.[/quote]

very difficult to beat a team 3 times as demonstrated in 07..hell its hard to beat a team twice in one season as demonstrated in 07 so I don't want anything to do with the Cowboys in the playoffs.[/quote]

Football is not a stat game and meaningless stats mean just that come gametime.

Each game is its own season.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

Dallas

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="burier"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="britishblue2"]its looking like either the Lions, Falcons, Bears or Cowboys are coming to town.

very difficult to beat a team 3 times as demonstrated in 07..hell its hard to beat a team twice in one season as demonstrated in 07 so I don't want anything to do with the Cowboys in the playoffs.[/quote]

Football is not a stat game and meaningless stats mean just that come gametime.

Each game is its own season.[/quote]

Its not about stats its a matter of fact. We're talking about 1 or 2 degrees that separates one team from another team. Its just a matter of fact that when you're evenly matched you're probably not going win three times in a row.

In fact in the NFL one team beating another three times in one season is very very rare since its inception. Its not just a random stat.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

bELIeve and it "WILL" happen !!