+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 IN A ROW.

4 IN A ROW.

Our turn to win four striaght, and go in the playoffs hot seems only right we would love to see the 9ers and the Pack again, Saints not so much, bottom line if we win out we'll hit the playoffs hot with a chance to bring another one back to New Yitty !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 4 IN A ROW.

Well we lost 4 in a row, it's time go and win 4 in a row now, Cowboys, Jets, Skins....all beatable. All of them are also easier than our past 4 opponents (not so much Philly, we beat ourselves that game big time)

It's possible, although it's very difficult to beat the cowboys twice, I'm afraid that last game at metlife will be the determinant! But let's hope we get some help, maybe Dallas will choke bad against the Buccs and eagles

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]It's possible, although it's very difficult to beat the cowboys twice, I'm afraid that last game at metlife will be the determinant! But let's hope we get some help, maybe Dallas will choke bad against the Buccs and eagles[/quote]
    It would not surprise me at all if they lose @ the bucs. The Eagles also won't lay down for them, Vick will be playing and they'll be playing spoiler.

Cowboys are losing out. Book it.

it all depends. Either the Giants come out of the block like gangbusters because of their unfortunate loss to GB or they go flat.

Veteran

I'll be rooting for the Giants to win, and everyone else to lose.

The most direct path is 4-0, but maybe a couple other teams crash and burn, too.

Chicago seems to be the most likely to tailspin.....they lost to a mediocre Chiefs team...Forte and Cutler are both out..

Falcons lost to a 3rd string QB last week.

The Lions are so undisciplined they could implode too.

All-Pro

[quote user="JMFP2"]

The most direct path is 4-0, but maybe a couple other teams crash and burn, too.

Chicago seems to be the most likely to tailspin.....they lost to a mediocre Chiefs team...Forte and Cutler are both out..

[/quote]
    We lost a golden opp to gain a game on everyone you mentioned. They all lost last week and we failed to take advantage of it. How many more times you think that opp will present itself again this season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="JMFP2"]

[/quote]
    We lost a golden opp to gain a game on everyone you mentioned. They all lost last week and we failed to take advantage of it. How many more times you think that opp will present itself again this season[/quote]
    Probably not too many times, but we won't need that opportunity if we win our games and take the division, and it starts this Sunday!!