+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

8-8 good enough?

We need to win out....10-6...
    a 10 win team is more believable in the playoffs then a 8-8 team!

I want to believe, its just hard when they have a 6-2 start and fall on there face!
    I think the Packers game hurts us more then helps us! its never inspiring to lose!!

Re: 8-8 good enough?

9-7 gets us the division too as long as they sweep Dallas

Veteran

[quote user="RonJon"]9-7 gets us the division too as long as they sweep Dallas[/quote]

tall order there buddy

I'm not worried about 8-8 when 10-6 and a division title is right infront of us.

We just need a little more out of the D and we're gonna win out.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]I'm not worried about 8-8 when 10-6 and a division title is right infront of us. We just need a little more out of the D and we're gonna win out.[/quote]

We would get more out of the D if the O could generate some sustained drives......these 60+yard plays are nice, but they dont use much clock......the end of the game yesterday was evident, they left too much clock.

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="RonJon"]9-7 gets us the division too as long as they sweep Dallas[/quote]

tall order there buddy[/quote]

But definitelty doable. Cowboys haven't exactly been blowing teams out lately. Took last second field goals to beat the Redskins and the Dolphins and they lost to AZ.

Go read a cowboys forum, they are petrified of playing us, they know their team hasn;t been playing that amazing.

That being said, the giants need to play like they've been playing amazing, no more small talk. Let's finally get a blowout!

[quote user="THEMASTER"]

[quote user="burier"]I'm not worried about 8-8 when 10-6 and a division title is right infront of us. We just need a little more out of the D and we're gonna win out.[/quote]

We would get more out of the D if the O could generate some sustained drives......these 60+yard plays are nice, but they dont use much clock......the end of the game yesterday was evident, they left too much clock.

[/quote]

You're being serious right now?

The defense put us in a spot where we had to travel the length of the field score a TD and two point converstion and its on the offense top leave less than 58 seconds on the clock?

How bout the D do their damn job?

Say the Giants take all of the time off the clock and we go into overtime and lose the toss?

Then what?? You gonna blame the coin????
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Go read a cowboys forum, they are petrified of playing us, they know their team hasn;t been playing that amazing.

That being said, the giants need to play like they've been playing amazing, no more small talk. Let's finally get a blowout!
    [/quote]

Oh they're fans a scared? Lets hope the Cowboys start a few of those scared fans or it wont matter.

Veteran

[quote user="burier"][quote user="THEMASTER"]

[/quote]

You're being serious right now?

The defense put us in a spot where we had to travel the length of the field score a TD and two point converstion and its on the offense top leave less than 58 seconds on the clock?

How bout the D do their damn job?

Say the Giants take all of the time off the clock and we go into overtime and lose the toss?

Then what?? You gonna blame the coin????[/quote]

shoulda called tails instead of heads!