+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Luke Kuechly @ 32

Does anyone think Kuechly will fall? I honestly believe he could be there when we pick.

What separates him from guys like Laurinaitus, Lee, and Posluzny? Those guys were both studs and fell to the top of the second round most likely because they're white. What do you think?

Re: Luke Kuechly @ 32

[quote user="Spizi"]Does anyone think Kuechly will fall? I honestly believe he could be there when we pick.

What separates him from guys like Laurinaitus, Lee, and Posluzny? Those guys were both studs and fell to the top of the second round most likely because they're white. What do you think?[/quote]

he is a beast..id glady take him..i was hoping teo was going to come out of notre dame but he stayed..so im cool with luke

Veteran

yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.

[quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote]

i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote] i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion[/quote]

To be very clear I am white myself and when I hear white Lber I think slow lol.

The Gigalo with the most below

Veteran

The Maras do love those Boston College boys

[quote user="Martyr"]

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote] i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion[/quote]

[/quote]

I lol'd
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

[quote user="Martyr"]

[/quote]

haha I know what you mean even though its not always true. the nfl is racist against black qbs, white runningbacks, etc.

I think its so damn ignorant, stupid, and just completely funny when the "Experts" across the web criticize Kuechly for making most of his tackles after big plays thus his stats being inflated.

While that may be true, last year the boston college eagles had the best run defense in the country and Kuechly STILL had a ridiculous high number of tackles. Just watch him in games, he can completely destroy an offensive game plan.

So if people want to hold things against him (like not being the biggest, fastest, or strongest athlete), then fine by me. I would be thrilled for the giants to snatch him right up at 32. Ray Lewis was never the biggest, fastest, or strongest guy either

Lets not forget White corners. I mean Sehorn was the last I believe.