+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have found Skip Bayless apprentice lol

I have found Skip Bayless apprentice lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNIo...ature=g-crec-c

This man trolled me even worse then Bayless ever has lol.

This is just for laughs people, nothing to get crazy over
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: I have found Skip Bayless apprentice lol

Besides his ridiculously stupid argument, 2 things stick out
    1) the # of dislikes on the video
    2) this fat idiot's shirt isn't even buttoned down

There is a reason this guy is hanging out in his house pretending to be a radio sports analyst.

lmao I actually went on this bum's website and he's claiming to have broke the Penn State scandal 3 days before all the main news outlets

He also claimed to have an interview with Sandusky, which turned out to be someone else pretending to be him as a joke....this guy is so miserable he almost reminds me of Gil from the simpsons

[quote user="egyptian420"]lmao I actually went on this bum's website and he's claiming to have broke the Penn State scandal 3 days before all the main news outlets

He also claimed to have an interview with Sandusky, which turned out to be someone else pretending to be him as a joke....this guy is so miserable he almost reminds me of Gil from the simpsons
    [/quote]

lol, which is why I think he could be skips replacement he will say anything to get attention and is trying to be a professional troller
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="egyptian420"]Besides his ridiculously stupid argument, 2 things stick out

There is a reason this guy is hanging out in his house pretending to be a radio sports analyst.
    [/quote]

First thing I noticed LOL, what an unprofessional clown this guy is

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="egyptian420"]Besides his ridiculously stupid argument, 2 things stick out

[/quote]

First thing I noticed LOL, what an unprofessional clown this guy is
    [/quote]
    lmao what a bozo

+ Reply to Thread