+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Luke Kuechly @ 32

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Lets not forget White corners. I mean Sehorn was the last I believe.[/quote]

lol now your talking about a very rare group, I'd almostsay "extinct"

The Gigalo with the most below

Asian Quarterbacks are where its at. So cerebral in the pocket...

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="Martyr"]

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote] i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion[/quote]

To be very clear I am white myself and when I hear white Lber I think slow lol.

[/quote]

haha I know what you mean even though its not always true. the nfl is racist against black qbs, white runningbacks, etc.[/quote]
    i haven't seen many great pro-style black QB's in college and it's the same with running backs... Just saying.

[quote user="Spizi"]Does anyone think Kuechly will fall? I honestly believe he could be there when we pick.

What separates him from guys like Laurinaitus, Lee, and Posluzny? Those guys were both studs and fell to the top of the second round most likely because they're white. What do you think?[/quote]

I can't speak for Laurinaitus or Poz, but Lee was a projected second rounder all the way.

While you could play the race card at certain positions (like CB), I don't see LBer being one of them.

Having said that, I highly doubt we draft a LB in the first round (although I wouldn't mind and I think Kuechly would be a good choice).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Spizi"]Does anyone think Kuechly will fall? I honestly believe he could be there when we pick.

What separates him from guys like Laurinaitus, Lee, and Posluzny? Those guys were both studs and fell to the top of the second round most likely because they're white. What do you think?[/quote]

I can't speak for Laurinaitus or Poz, but Lee was a projected second rounder all the way.

While you could play the race card at certain positions (like CB), I don't see LBer being one of them.

Having said that, I highly doubt we draft a LB in the first round (although I wouldn't mind and I think Kuechly would be a good choice).[/quote]

ok cool thanks. I'm sure someone knows about poz and laurinaitus. they were higher profile prospects than lee if I remember correctly.

I just don't see how all these experts can say that Kuechly is a top 12 talent. He isnt.

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote]

i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion[/quote] How many white players play defense..... not a lot. the black lbs are more athletic so they may go ahead of him based on potential but luke is a beast.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Spizi"]Does anyone think Kuechly will fall? I honestly believe he could be there when we pick.

Having said that, I highly doubt we draft a LB in the first round (although I wouldn't mind and I think Kuechly would be a good choice).[/quote]

ok cool thanks. I'm sure someone knows about poz and laurinaitus. they were higher profile prospects than lee if I remember correctly.

I just don't see how all these experts can say that Kuechly is a top 12 talent. He isnt.[/quote]

You'll see all the draft consensus turned on its head after the Combine.

Some nobody runs a 4.3 40 and becomes a Top 10 talent while the current Top 10 talent runs a 4.6 and slides to the 3rd round.

Happens every year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

true. I remember before this year they had alshon jeffery going number 1 overall in some mocks lol.

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Spizi"]yea I know he's a beast but I know the NFL is racist against white people lol Is he that much better of a prospect than Laurinaitus, Lee, or Poz? He is kinda small.[/quote]

i dont know how they are racist against white people but ok...i would say he is as good of a prospect as them..and they are all really good in my opinion[/quote] How many white players play defense..... not a lot. the black lbs are more athletic so they may go ahead of him based on potential but luke is a beast.[/quote]

Clay Matthews
    Brian Urlacher
    AJ Hawk
    James Laurinitis
    Sean Lee
    Brian Cushing

has no1 heard of brain urlacher? you say the black lbs are more athletic so they go ahead...hmm maybe they are just better( and im white)