+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zebrie Sanders (OT)?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...zebrie-sanders

Would this guy make the most sense as our first pick?

OLT/ORT prospect ... has played both (started more OLT) and doesn't seem to have a problem switching sides (and arguably better on the right side).

Late first / early second grade.

No injury history at all (very sturdy guy).

Matches a serious need but possibly not the BPA overall (but most likely will be BPA at his position) when we pick.

Might be a year away from being a starting ORT in the NFL though.

Thoughts?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Zebrie Sanders (OT)?

I'm not really a big fan of his. With the last pick in the 2nd round maybe but definitely not the first pick. I wasn't much of a fan before the senior bowl, but after hearing that he got dominated over and over day after day, he really dropped off my radar. He has potential though and he could easily add more size.

I love him and hope he is a first round draft pick. the problem is he will always be known for that misunderstanding on come on man...... he did what his coach trained him to do. very disiplined player who i would love to have.

[quote user="critters"]I'm not really a big fan of his. With the last pick in the 2nd round maybe but definitely not the first pick. I wasn't much of a fan before the senior bowl, but after hearing that he got dominated over and over day after day, he really dropped off my radar. He has potential though and he could easily add more size.
    [/quote]

Hmmmm true but I'm not sure one bad outting should disqualify an excellent 4 season run at Florida.

I could see waiting to see if he slipped to us in the second and I agree that his Senior Bowl outting wasn't impressive.

Thanks for the heads up!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I'm not feeling the 1st round love for Zebrie Sanders. I can see why scouts like the guy, but Sanders at 32 overall would be a reach.

2nd round, yes.

[quote user="gmen0820"]2nd round, yes.[/quote]

the thing is our pick is basically a 2nd round pick....so when u say 2nd its different than years past.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="gmen0820"]2nd round, yes.[/quote]

the thing is our pick is basically a 2nd round pick....so when u say 2nd its different than years past.[/quote]I'd take Zebrie Sanders at 64 overall, but definitely not 32 overall. Seen the guy play plenty of times, and 32 would be a reach for sure. FSU is my team, but Zebrie was a walking penalty at FSU. He's worth a mid-late 2nd though and I can see what scouts do like in him.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="gmen0820"]2nd round, yes.[/quote]

the thing is our pick is basically a 2nd round pick....so when u say 2nd its different than years past.[/quote]I'd take Zebrie Sanders at 64 overall, but definitely not 32 overall. Seen the guy play plenty of times, and 32 would be a reach for sure. FSU is my team, but Zebrie was a walking penalty at FSU. He's worth a mid-late 2nd though and I can see what scouts do like in him.
    [/quote]

good stuff..ill take ur word if FSU is ur team.

He's too finesse for my liking. he reminds me of Beatty. We need maulers on our line. Gimmie Adams or Matin or Reiff