+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mohamed Sanu, WR

This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....

Re: Mohamed Sanu, WR

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He won't be on the boards for our second round pick and I don't see us going WR with our first round pick with Nicks and Cruz on the team.

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He won't be on the boards for our second round pick and I don't see us going WR with our first round pick with Nicks and Cruz on the team.

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.[/quote]
    I would NOT be shocked at all if the Giants picked a WR in the 1st, if he was BPA. We're losing MM and we all saw how awesome our passing game was with a triple WR threat. And a WR early in the draft especially since our TE corp was decimated and I can't see us drafting a TE in the early rounds.

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.[/quote]
    I would NOT be shocked at all if the Giants picked a WR in the 1st, if he was BPA. We're losing MM and we all saw how awesome our passing game was with a triple WR threat. And a WR early in the draft especially since our TE corp was decimated and I can't see us drafting a TE in the early rounds.

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.[/quote] I completely agree. I think Sanu will be taken by sanfran right before us so I lke Stephen hill for us in the second if he lasts that long. Btw warriors is one of my top five favorite movies of all time love the avatar.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.[/quote]

I agree, I wouldn't be SHOCKED if they went WR first round but I don't think they will.

And just as you pointed out, our TEs got decimated and BPA when we pick most likely will be a TE.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I think Sanu is literally a flawless fit for our offense. He's great at getting open in the zones, and has a complete route tree. It would be like having two Hakeem Nicks' on the field at the same time

[quote user="Neverend"]I think Sanu is literally a flawless fit for our offense. He's great at getting open in the zones, and has a complete route tree. It would be like having two Hakeem Nicks' on the field at the same time[/quote]

I could see KG lobbying to get him with our #1 pick and waiting until the 4th or 5th round for a Tight End (thinking Ladarius Green in the 4th then).

I don't think the Giants will use a 1st or 2nd round pick on a WR.

Sanu is the 35th ranked player and suppose to go in 1st or 2nd round.

As a guy who has watched him in every game of his college career, I can say he is definitely an intriguing talent...and it did cross my mind that it would be cool to see him in blue. WR is far from the Giants main concern though, and he definitely won't be on the board by the time it makes sense for them to pick a WR.

Speaking of Rutgers WRs, what ever happened to Tim Brown?