+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Mohamed Sanu, WR

[quote user="ru_gmen55"][quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="ru_gmen55"]Am I the only one who wants to see them pick TE Dwayne Allen...?[/quote]

There's already a thread for that. At the very least lets keep this one about wide receivers, a position that unlike the TE's, has good depth in this draft.[/quote]

Gotcha...didn't see it I guess. Not looking to discuss it at length, just something that I thought of.[/quote]

almost every nfl network analyst doesnt believe he is even a 1rst round player. havent seen him picked in any mock 1rst round, fleener has tho. just throwing it out there, not sure i agree...

I dont remember if i wrote a thread about him or if i never got to it.... but i said he could be a great route reciever with the giants......good at screens also which we try but suck so bad at it

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He won't be on the boards for our second round pick and I don't see us going WR with our first round pick with Nicks and Cruz on the team.

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.[/quote]
    I would NOT be shocked at all if the Giants picked a WR in the 1st, if he was BPA. We're losing MM and we all saw how awesome our passing game was with a triple WR threat. And a WR early in the draft especially since our TE corp was decimated and I can't see us drafting a TE in the early rounds.

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He won't be on the boards for our second round pick and I don't see us going WR with our first round pick with Nicks and Cruz on the team.

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.[/quote]
    I would NOT be shocked at all if the Giants picked a WR in the 1st, if he was BPA. We're losing MM and we all saw how awesome our passing game was with a triple WR threat. And a WR early in the draft especially since our TE corp was decimated and I can't see us drafting a TE in the early rounds.

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.[/quote] I completely agree. I think Sanu will be taken by sanfran right before us so I lke Stephen hill for us in the second if he lasts that long. Btw warriors is one of my top five favorite movies of all time love the avatar.

[quote user="myles2424"]Whatsup with Joe Adams? Dude balled in college & from what I hear was the most impressive player at the senior bowl......beat in the return game,kinda like a deasen Jackson type.....will be picked in the 2nd or later due to size....[/quote]

He was pretty impressive at the Senior Bowl. Him and Criner looked the best.

Also, BJ Cunningham was a standout at the E-W Shrine game. Michigan State and seems to have a very level head. Good size but speed is a question that will be addressed at the combine.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

It may even provide some insurance against possibly losing Nicks or Cruz next year. It would actually be a wise move.[/quote]

I agree, I wouldn't be SHOCKED if they went WR first round but I don't think they will.

And just as you pointed out, our TEs got decimated and BPA when we pick most likely will be a TE.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I think Sanu is literally a flawless fit for our offense. He's great at getting open in the zones, and has a complete route tree. It would be like having two Hakeem Nicks' on the field at the same time

[quote user="Neverend"]I think Sanu is literally a flawless fit for our offense. He's great at getting open in the zones, and has a complete route tree. It would be like having two Hakeem Nicks' on the field at the same time[/quote]

I could see KG lobbying to get him with our #1 pick and waiting until the 4th or 5th round for a Tight End (thinking Ladarius Green in the 4th then).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="myles2424"]Whatsup with Joe Adams? Dude balled in college & from what I hear was the most impressive player at the senior bowl......beat in the return game,kinda like a deasen Jackson type.....will be picked in the 2nd or later due to size....[/quote]

He was pretty impressive at the Senior Bowl. Him and Criner looked the best.

Also, BJ Cunningham was a standout at the E-W Shrine game. Michigan State and seems to have a very level head. Good size but speed is a question that will be addressed at the combine.[/quote]

These are the 2 guys I've had on my mocks. Adams and Cunningham that is. Adams if we go early in the draft and Cunningham if we go WR later in the draft. Would LOVE to have Joe Adams but I'm not sure we go WR early enough to get him.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Neverend"]I think Sanu is literally a flawless fit for our offense. He's great at getting open in the zones, and has a complete route tree. It would be like having two Hakeem Nicks' on the field at the same time[/quote]

I could see KG lobbying to get him with our #1 pick and waiting until the 4th or 5th round for a Tight End (thinking Ladarius Green in the 4th then).[/quote]

TOTALLY agree on Sanu. Dude is going to be sick.

I'd like to see us go after Egnew if we don't get Fleener or Allen. Great hands, great speed and quickness and gets separation. He was a WR in high school and a long jumper/track and field athlete. He's got incredible body control and can really get up for a ball and he's great after the catch. Just an overall great athlete but will also try and plow tacklers... does need to improve in his blocking though because of the spread system he played in... I think it would be easy to improve his blocking though. If he haven't seen much or read much on him you should check him out. I've seen a few games and he stood out.