+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All-Pro

Re: Mohamed Sanu, WR

I can actually see him going in the 2nd round to Tampa and playing for his college coach.

If he was BPA at the 32nd pick I could see him being picked. They are most likely going to lose MM.

I'm an RU fan do I've watched him and he is good. Very physical with good hands. Not blazing fast, but fast enough.

Look for the catch he made against UNC this past season.

[quote user="buddy33"]I can actually see him going in the 2nd round to Tampa and playing for his college coach.

If he was BPA at the 32nd pick I could see him being picked. They are most likely going to lose MM.

I'm an RU fan do I've watched him and he is good. Very physical with good hands. Not blazing fast, but fast enough.

Look for the catch he made against UNC this past season.[/quote]

SANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Be a lot of UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUs in Giants Stadium between him and Cruz hehe.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

Didn't think about that.

I watched a highlight video on him last night. I forgot to mention how he likes to lay people out when he blocks. I believe he was recruited as a Safety so he when he gets the chance on offense to hit someone he does.