+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am not upset about yesterday's game

Sure I would have wanted a win, who wouldn't?

But the team responded on a short week after a bad loss, and took the undefeated world champs to the last second.

The Packers made a few more plays than we did. Give them credit they are a great team.

But we should have no shame, we did the best we could and left everything on the field.

No regrets.

Re: I am not upset about yesterday's game

agreed.

I the defense still sickens me but they played well enough to win most weeks.

if the teams that played yesterdays shows up for the rest of the season we got a shot to make some noise in the playoffs.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

If only they displayed the same fire against the lowly Redskins, Seahawks, and Eagles.....what could have been.

Veteran

I am not upset with the teams effort at all. What I am upset about is the NFL refs. If they want to dictate the outcomes of games through officiating they should be forced to call it entertainment and not sport. The bad calls were out in force yesterday a bad PI, a bad D holding 2 bad TDS is too much. Not saying the Pack wouldn't have scored TDs on those drives but they should have to earn them like every other team.

I wonder if their is any way we as fans can file a class action law suit against the NFL.

agreed

must destroy Dallas!!!!!

why did it take them 13 weeks to play with this kind of passion is what I dont understand?...

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]why did it take them 13 weeks to play with this kind of passion is what I dont understand?...
    [/quote]

They didn't play with passion in the first Eagles game or against the Pats?

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]why did it take them 13 weeks to play with this kind of passion is what I dont understand?...
    [/quote]

You've asked this in every single thread possible and I'm sure your not going to get a response. Obviously when you lose 3 straight, you play with more fire than when you lose 2 straight. It happens, plus I could imagine what Strahan said to the team last week. He should be coaching.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]agreed

must destroy Dallas!!!!![/quote]

Agreed it needs to be a 28-7 win.

It won't be, I think we all know that, but that is what these guys need right now.

Agreed .