+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Sometimes all it takes is a 4th consecutive loss to make everything seem OK

Just kidding...but yea it is kind of ironic that everyone was talking collapse last week, now we lose another game and everyone is talking playoffs. I understand why, but it's still funny to me. Strange being an NFL fan sometimes.

Re: Sometimes all it takes is a 4th consecutive loss to make everything seem OK

Perhaps because our Giants played with heart.

Something we haven't seen in a while. It gives you hope.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually watched the game. They played with heart, if they continue to do so, they could win out the 4 games, or at least 3. If we can play up to the packers, we can play down to anyone

LOL @ the thread title. Hahaha, I love it. I know what yet saying though. I def feel better after this than I did after Philadelphia and new Orleans. The passions back babies! Lets just hope it's not a one week thing. . .

[quote user="Rusty192"]Perhaps because our Giants played with heart.

[/quote]

You mean since the 49er game . . . all of two games ago . . . .

Wins are always important and they mean everything, but sometimes the way a team plays in a win or loss tells you more about the team than the actual W/L stat itself...

Yesterday was one of those games

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

4 games...

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

4 games...

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually watched the game. They played with heart, if they continue to do so, they could win out the 4 games, or at least 3. If we can play up to the packers, we can play down to anyone
    [/quote]

But aren't you supposed to play with heart every game?

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Sometimes I wonder if any of you actually watched the game. They played with heart, if they continue to do so, they could win out the 4 games, or at least 3. If we can play up to the packers, we can play down to anyone
    [/quote]

But aren't you supposed to play with heart every game?
    [/quote]

Yeah sure, maybe their hearts were broken for some of the games.