+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ok here goes......Mock draft 2.0

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]I have us taking 2 TEs in this version, which makes some sense with Ballard and Beckum being on PUP to begin the season....

1) Dwayne Allen TE
    2) George Iloka FS
    3) Brandon Mosley OT
    4) Coryell Judie CB
    5) Jeff Fuller WR
    6) Brandon Bolden RB
    7) Nick Provo TE[/quote]

I can't wait for the draft, because its is just completely impossible to determine where we are going to go...

we haven't resigned or signed any FAs and we don't know what JR's draft board looks like. Hes going BPA no doubt
    [/quote]

You need to read my BPA is a Myth thread [/quote]

lol not even going there... any position we have an opening or forecast an opening soon or that we consider a key position is in the mix...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: Ok here goes......Mock draft 2.0

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]I have us taking 2 TEs in this version, which makes some sense with Ballard and Beckum being on PUP to begin the season....

1) Dwayne Allen TE
    2) George Iloka FS
    3) Brandon Mosley OT
    4) Coryell Judie CB
    5) Jeff Fuller WR
    6) Brandon Bolden RB
    7) Nick Provo TE[/quote]

I can't wait for the draft, because its is just completely impossible to determine where we are going to go...

we haven't resigned or signed any FAs and we don't know what JR's draft board looks like. Hes going BPA no doubt
    [/quote]
    +1...there's no need that sticks out by far over the others, I'd be fine with BPA
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants