As a Syracuse fan, I have got to watch this kid play a lot. He is a very good prospect at the DE spot. Some are saying he can fit into a 3-4 OLB, which he probably can because he can cover somewhat, but I think he is more suited for a 4-3 DE.

I really like him and think he fits the Giants DE mold perfect. He is a long player, at 6'5'' and 265, has a non stop motor and can play a roll similar to JPP, meaning he can play the run and pass. He isnt as athletic as JPP, and who is really?, but I feel like he will be a sleeper DE in the draft and a perfect replacement for Osi.

His brother is Arthur Jones playing DE for the Baltimore Ravens.

I was hoping he would stay under the radar but it seemsTodd McShayhas started honing in on his potential and productivity rescently, pushing him into a late 2nd round - 3rd round pick. And if he performs well at the combine, whoch I think he will, he could even go earlier.

Im hoping we can still get him with our 2nd round pick for the future. Our strength is DE, and we must draft a solid DE once every couple of years. Hopefully we can steal this guy, like we did Tuck in 05 in the 3rd round.