+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ballard no TD Clear-up?

I don't understand this. Wasn't it a rule that all TDs would be reviewed without any penalty or anything in the endzone would be reviewed without penalty?

Why did we have to challenge the damn call for a no touchdown?

That's not fair, they should have reviewed the Ballard reception without having Tom use the challenge flag, that timeout could have helped us a bit

Re: Ballard no TD Clear-up?

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I don't understand this. Wasn't it a rule that all TDs would be reviewed without any penalty or anything in the endzone would be reviewed without penalty?

Why did we have to challenge the damn call for a no touchdown?

That's not fair, they should have reviewed the Ballard reception without having Tom use the challenge flag, that timeout could have helped us a bit
    [/quote]

It's was ruled an incompletion so therefore no TD to review. TC challenged the no TD ruling on the field & even though you could see the knee move the blue grass in the endzone before sliding out of bounds on the white the ruling on the field was confirmed by the Dallas paid review crew.

they review scores as ruled on the field ....not non scores

[quote user="YATittle1962"]they review scores as ruled on the field ....not non scores[/quote]

Thanks, that cleared it up, although I think they should review it all because that could have easily been reviewed and not have wasted a challenge

looked like his knee was out anyway.

He should have put his damn foot down
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]looked like his knee was out anyway.

He should have put his damn foot down[/quote]

I got a super high def 52 inch plazma TV & I counted 6 blades of blue grass move before the knee hit the white. TD we won hooray......

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="burier"]looked like his knee was out anyway.

He should have put his damn foot down[/quote]

I got a super high def 52 inch plazma TV & I counted 6 blades of blue grass move before the knee hit the white. TD we won hooray......[/quote]

I've got a 52 inch HD tv too. It is however rear projection and not plasma so it is possible you saw something I didn't see.

Maybe you should write a letter to the NFL to mandate that the refs must review all plays on a 52 inch HD plasma screen to insure accuracy.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

All-Pro

Eh, I'd rather complain about the Jennings TD. Complete BS. There was no way he had the ball at all in his hands with control. It was rolling around the entire time. Never had it. Also, what about the other TD, looked to me like he stepped out in the back of the endzone.

All-Pro

At times the Giants were playing the Refs and Packers...

[quote user="TuckYou"]Eh, I'd rather complain about the Jennings TD. Complete BS. There was no way he had the ball at all in his hands with control. It was rolling around the entire time. Never had it. Also, what about the other TD, looked to me like he stepped out in the back of the endzone.[/quote]I still dont get that call. Either u have totake 2 steps with the ball secured or take the ball to the ground with possesion. He did not take 2 steps with complete possesion