+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coughlin used Kurt warners advice

In 2004, when his players revolted during his first season with the Giants,
    coach Tom Coughlin had only one real friend in the locker room
    veteran quarterback Kurt Warner, a former superstar who paused in New
    Jersey before starting the second chapter of a storied career.......

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...used_kurt.html

thank you Kurt a true mentor.

Re: Coughlin used Kurt warners advice

I would just like to point out that the Kurt bashing is already over and there was no need to post this.

That being said.....Thanks for the nice read sir
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]I would just like to point out that the Kurt bashing is already over and there was no need to post this.

That being said.....Thanks for the nice read sir [/quote]

true but it couldnt hurt to show some What Kurt really was, as a human even more than a football player.

your welcome. I liked this story a lot also. I think that having Kurt even for that one year helped both ELI and TC.

i have no idea if this is true, but theirs apparently a rumor Warner is going to run for political office or that its a goal of his.
    guy is a good dude or at least seems that way, but I got to say, he seems like he's trying to give off this good guy image, like he's trying really hard to come off the way he does...and u know what that usually means about a guy like that in his private life...just ssaying...

and how silly of us, of course our success is due to warner, just ask him. lol, warner has to be the center of attention at all times, now i get why he felt he was all of the sudden the judge jury and executioner of who makes the HOF, and now I understand why we won 2 sb's, bc of kurt warner and his crazy, never before heard of idea; show the players u care.

man, kurt warner would make the perfect politician. starting to believe my buddy about that

[quote user="Harooni"]

[/quote]

Nice article.

And along we were led to believe we had Tiki to thank for the changes in Tom. Go figure...
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Great read.

Isn't it just amazing what we common folk miss that is left behind closed doors? Makes you wonder what other great things we are left out on.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]and how silly of us, of course our success is due to warner, just ask him. lol, warner has to be the center of attention at all times, now i get why he felt he was all of the sudden the judge jury and executioner of who makes the HOF, and now I understand why we won 2 sb's, bc of kurt warner and his crazy, never before heard of idea; show the players u care.

man, kurt warner would make the perfect politician. starting to believe my buddy about that[/quote]

Funny how the bashing never ends. Even when this comes out among a million pre-superbowl articles.

Personally, I have zero doubt that Kurt was a positive, not a Tiki Barber influence on this team and well worth him being in New York for a season.

Thanks, Harooni for the post.

[quote user="Harooni"]

[/quote]done with this,Warner was the best thing on the NFL channel not so sure anymore!

Harooni.........Jerry Reese called , He wants to see you in his office.....oh He said to bring your "Fan Card" with ya......no idea what it's about