+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

COWBOYS' DE JASON HATCHER: WE NEED A LEADER

COWBOYS' DE JASON HATCHER: WE NEED A LEADER

"What separates the Cowboys from the NFL’s elite teams? One player on the
    roster thinks it’s leadership.

Dallas defensive end Jason Hatcher
    said in an interview with Deion Sanders on ESPN Dallas 103.3 FM that he isn’t
    sure who the leader in the locker room is.

“Dude, I’ve got to be honest with you: That’s a good question,” Hatcher said,
    via the Star Telegram. “I really don’t know. It’s
    just another thing we really need. . . . We don’t have that
    . We’ve got the
    talent. We’ve got everything we need [except] a Ray Lewis. When
    Ray Lewis speaks, everybody listens to him. A guy like that, we really don’t got
    that. I think we definitely need somebody like that.”

Hatcher, who has spent his entire six-year career with the Cowboys, said he
    believes there’s a lot to like about the future of the franchise. Just as soon
    as someone steps up and starts leading the team.

“So once you have that, you’ll be good,” Hatcher said. “We’re still looking
    for it.”

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: COWBOYS' DE JASON HATCHER: WE NEED A LEADER

If he's audacious enough to complain out to the media,why not just take the initiative to audibly voice out his gripes in the locker room. Sorta throwing Ware under the bus there.

Personally...I kinda like the amount of leadership the cowgirls have right now!

Jerrah....don't change a thing!

Leadership??? You kidding me that's overrated... The Cowboys are Americas team. They are the most "Talented" team in football and are favorites to win the Superbowl next year... Sound familiar??? Hahahahaha

[quote user="GiantSteve1x"]

Personally...I kinda like the amount of leadership the cowgirls have right now!

Jerrah....don't change a thing!

[/quote] really could care less about the cowboy's,just keep winning Giants Back to Back!

Everyone is going to be complaining about leadership and team cohesion this offseason. Especially after the Giants proved that a team that doesn't have a bunch of its starters for a large part of the season and went 9-7 barely edging into the playoffs can win the SB. The team pulled through based on its leadership. The coaches, Eli, Blackburn, and Tuck were all leaders on the field. And once again, we proved that superior teamwork and leadership can beat superior individual talent.

[quote user="NYCDBS"]Leadership??? You kidding me that's overrated... The Cowboys are Americas team. They are the most "Talented" team in football and are favorites to win the Superbowl next year... Sound familiar??? Hahahahaha[/quote] the eagles and the cowboy's will go 15-1 a piece,they will play in the championship 7 overtimes 2-0 on a safety by Tony Romo.

Well I guess that rules out Jason Hatcher!!! lol

The Cowboys have a leader: Jerry Jones. I guess his leadership isn't working out though. Maybe he would earn the players' respect if he put on some pads.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]If he's audacious enough to complain out to the media,why not just take the initiative to audibly voice out his gripes in the locker room. Sorta throwing Ware under the bus there.[/quote]

By way of comparison, do you remember Antrel Rolle being soundly criticized when he did exactly that? Not everyone wants to put their money where their m outh is.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1