+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

remember what happened last time....

after we lost 35-38 to an unbeaten team ?

( having played really well with real energy )
    Non Omnis Moriar

Re: remember what happened last time....

Again, this is a different year and different team. but I am happy with your optimism, I think we can do this.

That was different....we were already in the playoffs...

true ...it was different .........but it goes to show that if we could make the playoffs .....and if we met GB again ( in the snow at their place ) ....strange things could happen.

NFC is rubbish apart from NO and GB

Even this Giants team should not fear Dallas , Chicago , SF , Atlanta or Detroit
    Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]true ...it was different .........but it goes to show that if we could make the playoffs .....and if we met GB again ( in the snow at their place ) ....strange things could happen.

NFC is rubbish apart from NO and GB

Even this Giants team should not fear Dallas , Chicago , SF , Atlanta or Detroit[/quote]

IF we could make the playoffs...thats a big IF....and then what?...win another 4 in a row?...Not happening my friend...not with this defense.

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]after we lost 35-38 to an unbeaten team ?

( having played really well with real energy )[/quote]

For the subsequent 21 games or so we had the best online and the best dline in football. Now we have a terrible oline(I concede they played fairly well yesterday), and a dline that can disappear for games at a time. That being said, there is nothing particularly special about the top teams in the league this year(sans Rodgers), and anything really could happen.

i dont expect this team to win the Superbowl

im just suggesting that on the evidence of last night against the unbeaten world champs ....and in a poor NFC ...this season aint over
    Non Omnis Moriar

Bench Player

What happens this or that doesn't matter, Packers and Saints in the NFC Championship game..No Cowboys, No Giants!!!

[quote user="SiCk_DiAbLo"]What happens this or that doesn't matter, Packers and Saints in the NFC Championship game..No Cowboys, No Giants!!!
    [/quote]Stranger things have happened. After all who thought that the Cards will beat the Cowboys?

Need to start banning people who bring up 2007
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)