+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cliff Harris

Re: Cliff Harris

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think 7th rounder at best now.

Just far too high of a chance he will never play at all, and when he gets paid NFL money who knows what will happen, hes a menace to society already.[/quote]
    Why would he never play at all? Alls he did was speed and violate "team rules"......

Just did some reading of Harris, he's quite the character:

Dashboard camera footage from an Oregon State Police patrol car during the June 12, 4:30 a.m. traffic stop included this memorable exchange:

Patrolman: “Who’s got the marijuana in the car?”

Harris: "We smoked it all"

Harris' reported introductory line to his teammates in 2009: "My name is Cliff Harris, and I'm here to lock **** down."

[/quote]
    if all he's done is smoke weed... then he's far from a menace to society. It's far less dangerous and addictive than alcohol. More violent crime results from drinking alcohol than marijuana smoking. It should be legal

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]
    if all he's done is smoke weed... then he's far from a menace to society. It's far less dangerous and addictive than alcohol. More violent crime results from drinking alcohol than marijuana smoking. It should be legal[/quote]

Hes done a lot more than smoke weed.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]
    if all he's done is smoke weed... then he's far from a menace to society. It's far less dangerous and addictive than alcohol. More violent crime results from drinking alcohol than marijuana smoking. It should be legal[/quote]

Hes done a lot more than smoke weed.[/quote]
    I haven't heard anything that says he is a cancer in the locker room or boneheaded plays that cost his team games. If anything, i've read about how he has a great sense of humor and is immature. If he's there in the 5th round you draft him and make him a project. Reward far outweighs the risk at that point in the draft. it'd be a better pick than Rhett Bomar....

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"] if all he's done is smoke weed... then he's far from a menace to society. It's far less dangerous and addictive than alcohol. More violent crime results from drinking alcohol than marijuana smoking. It should be legal[/quote] Hes done a lot more than smoke weed.[/quote]

They dont kick you off the team for smoking dope once. The boy has some issues and he is not worth the risk.

"Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"] if all he's done is smoke weed... then he's far from a menace to society. It's far less dangerous and addictive than alcohol. More violent crime results from drinking alcohol than marijuana smoking. It should be legal[/quote] Hes done a lot more than smoke weed.[/quote]

They dont kick you off the team for smoking dope once. The boy has some issues and he is not worth the risk.

[/quote]
    In the 5th round he is. Guess how many 5th round picks get cut. A lot. If he becomes crazy, all you really gave up was a 5th round pick or a Rhett Bomar. Best thing we've gotten in the 5th round lately is Williams and he is ballin don't get me wrong, but we haven't fared well in late rounds since the '07 draft

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]
    I haven't heard anything that says he is a cancer in the locker room or boneheaded plays that cost his team games. .[/quote]

Er, he wasent even allowed in the locker room.

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think 7th rounder at best now.

Just far too high of a chance he will never play at all, and when he gets paid NFL money who knows what will happen, hes a menace to society already.[/quote]
    Why would he never play at all? Alls he did was speed and violate "team rules"......

Dashboard camera footage from an Oregon State Police patrol car during the June 12, 4:30 a.m. traffic stop included this memorable exchange:

Harris' reported introductory line to his teammates in 2009: "My name is Cliff Harris, and I'm here to lock **** down."

[/quote]lol, this is good *** right here. Where is the rest of this article?

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think 7th rounder at best now.

[/quote]
    http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...s-cliff-harris

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think 7th rounder at best now.

[/quote]
    http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...s-cliff-harris
    [/quote]Somebody will roll the dice on him, I don't see him w/ his talent going undrafted.

+ Reply to Thread