+ Reply to Thread

WHAT A YEAR FOR MARK HERZLICH

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: WHAT A YEAR FOR MARK HERZLICH

It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story. Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today. If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.

[quote user="JDE123"]It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story.* Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on* my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today.* If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.
    [/quote]
    Herz is a great story, but Tebow accomplished a lot more this year on the field.

He had a amazing year. Way to go Mark. You are a inspiration.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="JDE123"]It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story. Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today. If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.
    [/quote]
    Herz is a great story, but Tebow accomplished a lot more this year on the field.[/quote]
    Good point - and I suppose most of the Tebow coverage dealt with play on the field.

I guess I just think Herzlich is a pretty amazing guy and wish that more people outside of the northeast knew his name.