+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To The 31 Losers Out There

To The 31 Losers Out There

Big Blue is gladly accepting new memberships in our Fan Club.

Re: To The 31 Losers Out There

Ehhhhhh no we're not.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Ehhhhhh no we're not.[/quote]

Yeah, we really arent.

sorry last bandwagon just left the station!!

The media has already gone back to hating the giants as usual. No bandwagon for us. We prefer it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Ehhhhhh no we're not.[/quote]

Actually, I say we are. But you have to take a binding oath to root for the Giants every year from now on, whether they be 19-0, 0-16, or somewhere in between. No switching to another team at the first sign of trouble.

I don't mind someone becoming a fan because of success as long as they stay a fan in the bad years too.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="gmen0820"]Ehhhhhh no we're not.[/quote]

Actually, I say we are. But you have to take a binding oath to root for the Giants every year from now on, whether they be 19-0, 0-16, or somewhere in between. No switching to another team at the first sign of trouble.

I don't mind someone becoming a fan because of success as long as they stay a fan in the bad years too.
    [/quote]I guess you can make that argument with any fan and any team.

Personally, I think we are as done as it gets. Well actually, I just hate bandwagon fans. Not saying that I've endured some of the **** years and eras as the older guys here, I've seen nothing in terms of hard times, quite the opposite, but I do anticipate them, and I will get through them because I'm that big of a fan.

But I hate some Giants fans that I personally know and would consider friends. Good people, terrible fans.

Hard times?Try watching on TV or Listening on the radio from 1967-1981!! I would never wish that on anybody!!George Young gave me hope by drafting,Phil, LT,Burt and Banks!!! Since Jan.25,1987 my life has change for ever! I love this team!!! In my world there is God,Family and The New York Football Giants!

Actually due to the way the Giants are run, and the fact that they are very classy. If, I was to pick a team besides the Texans to root for. Easy the Giants. But, I will continue to be an observer, and give props where I feel they are deserved.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"]Actually due to the way the Giants are run, and the fact that they are very classy. If, I was to pick a team besides the Texans to root for. Easy the Giants. But, I will continue to be an observer, and give props where I feel they are deserved.
    [/quote]

decent dude right here [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread